First-person shooters are ever-evolving creatures, always adding new features, strange modes, shed-loads of guns, and all of the cosmetics you need to decorate them. Each Call of Duty: Mobile update is no different – bringing fresh content to keep the game alive and kicking.
So this is why we’ve decided to write a Call of Duty: Mobile update guide, to help you keep track of all the biggest changes coming to the ever chaotic shooter. Whether we’re talking about skins, new modes, guns, characters, or quality of life improvements, we’re going to break down every Call of Duty: Mobile update and put them all in one handy place.
That way, you can sit back and enjoy what Call of Duty: Mobile has to offer without having to worry about changes and tweaks. After all, that’s what gaming’s all about! If you find this article useful, be sure to check out some of our other Call of Duty: Mobile content, such as our Call of Duty: Mobile download guide, or our list of Call of Duty: Mobile tips!
here is the latest call of duty mobile update:
As we draw closer to season 11, the developers have revealed the patch notes ahead of the big update. Here’s a roundup of some of the biggest changes heading to the game:
- Cranked: a new game mode designed for players with a fast trigger finger. Earn a ‘cracked’ bonus after every kill, with more kills leading to a bigger bonus. If you can’t get a kill within the time limit, you lose.
- Pumpkin Confirmed: This game mode will be available only during Halloween. Though there is no official confirmation, we are fairly certain this is Kill Confirmed but with pumpkins instead of dog tags.
- King: One of the most popular Gunfight maps from Modern Warfare makes its way to Call of Duty: Mobile.
- New attachments: The AK-47 receives a new attachment: 5.45 Calibre Ammo, the HVK30 gains the Large Calibre Ammo attachment, and the Fennec and MW11 are treated to the Akimbo gun perk.
- Updated game modes: Kill Confirmed, Capture the Flag, 10v10 Team Deathmatch and 10v10 Domination will be available on more maps.
- Tactician: a new perk designed for players who want to carry an extra piece of tactical equipment.
- New weapon: The NA-45 sniper rifle from Advanced Warfare joins Call of Duty: Mobile’s multiplayer arsenal.
- Sleuth: a new mod for the battle royale mode that reveals an enemy’s location on the mini-map every five seconds after they receive damage.
Call of Duty Mobile season 11 will release next week. This was confirmed yesterday on the game’s official Twitter account. Will we see a new battle royale map and the return of zombies? Only time will tell.
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) October 8, 2020
Did you know that yesterday was COD: Mobile’s one-year anniversary? Yes? Darn. Well, there’s a chance you missed that a number of COD communities are holding major giveaways to celebrate the occasion. Each of the selected communities has 20,000 CP to split between 20 lucky players.
The official Call of Duty: Mobile Twitter account has retweeted several community competitions over the last 24 hours, so you’d be wise to head on over there for further info.
📢Yet another community has taken up the call to celebrate our Call of Duty: Mobile 1 Year Anniversary by providing some ways to snag some free CP!!
Check out the details below and best of luck 🤞 https://t.co/GgLt4GVes1
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) October 2, 2020
Season 11 of COD Mobile is currently expected to land in mid-October. Buzz surrounding incoming weapons and additions has reached a high, and YouTuber DannyFromYT has compiled a list of official teases, including one that suggests Season 11 could introduce major changes to the current in-game arsenal.
Zombies are coming
In celebration of the one year anniversary of Call of Duty: Mobile it looks like season 11 is pretty likely to include some hungry undead. That’s right, the much-loved zombie mode is returning to Call of Duty: Mobile. It also looks increasingly likely with Halloween just on the horizon. Night mode is also reportedly coming to the game:
In a post dated August 11, 2020, it was said that we will see a return to zombie mode on the first anniversary of the 9/30/2020 game in October🧟♂️⚔🗡 pic.twitter.com/7A92UuTbv8
— CODM Zombie Killer (@CODM_Zombies) September 10, 2020
Season 10 of Call of Duty: Mobile, The Hunt, has arrived, and we’ve got all the info on what it brings. Here’s what to expect in-game:
- New characters: a variety of new character including Mara, Makarov, and Mace
- Terminal: a new multiplayer map, and the Boarding Pass Event to play on it, which runs from September 10-17
- Pine: a new map for Gunfight mode coming late September
- Operator Skill: Equalizer is a new dual integrated Operator skill, letting you wield two suppressed close range SMGs
- Headquarters: running from September 10-24, Headquarters is a new multiplayer mode about taking and holding specific locations to earn points
- Hacker: the Hacker is a new class for Battle Royale mode, which allows you to hack enemy utilities
- New guns: plenty of new guns including the new Echo, the HG-40 Flytrap, and the GKS Freight Train
- Hardcore: a new multiplayer mode with reduced health and a limited HUD
- Carpe Diem: running from September 10-24, this event lets you earn the Spec Ops Freight Train for completing tasks in Headquarters, alongside other rewards
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – Headquarters
This new control-based multiplayer mode is about taking a random location and holding it against the enemy to earn points. Below is a video of what to expect:
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) September 5, 2020
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – Hardcore
This new multiplayer mode focuses around increased difficulty, with less health, no regeneration, and a limited HUD:
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – Hacker
This new Battle Royale class allows you to hack and disarm enemy utilities. In the video below, you can see the Hacker using their skill to disable tripwires and other enemy gadgets:
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) September 7, 2020
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – New Maps
In terms of maps, we have the long-anticipated Terminal, which is available right now, and Pine, a new map revealed for Gunfight mode which arrives later this month.
A full list of changes, including what paid battle pass gets you, can be found in the Call of Duty: Mobile update post.
Call of Duty: Mobile season nine, Conquest, has dropped, and here are all the changes it brings to the game:
- Gunsmith: the highly anticipated customisation feature is coming
- Weapon variants: a number of changes to weapon variants -different versions of a primary and secondary weapon now share the same progression, all base weapons upgrade to the highest variant you own, and all variants are now categorised into camos and blueprints
- Blueprints: these developer-made weapon builds are unlocked through seasonal challenges
- New maps: we have four new locations for battle royale – dormitory, outpost, radar base, and campgrounds – and a new map for the regular game: Shipment 1944
- Thermite: this is new piece of lethal equipment that sticks to walls and burns players
- Amped: this is a new perk improving weapon draw speed and rocket launcher reload
- Ten vs ten: a new 10v10 Deathmatch arrives in season nine, available on shipment, crossfire, takeoff, and meltdowns
- Finest Hour: this event sees you assault Axis occupied cities to earn rewards
Look below for more information on season nine’s important additions.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Nine – Gunsmith
The most anticipated feature from Call of Duty: Mobile season nine is the Gunsmith. Here’s how it works:
- Gunsmith allows you to basically build your own weapon for multiplayer and battle royale
- There are a variety of customisation options, from cosmetic upgrades to fine tuning the damage output and stats of your killing machine
As Call of Duty: Mobile says, customisation is the future! If you want to see more, the video below shows the feature in action:
📣 Introducing a new feature coming to #CODMobile in the next season, Gunsmith!
❓ Which weapons do you plan on customizing?
🛠 Create your own ultimate weapons in Multiplayer and Battle Royale! pic.twitter.com/nW1vlbIcyZ
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) August 4, 2020
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Nine – New Maps
Season nine brings new locations such as campgrounds, dormitory, radar base, and outpost to Isolated, Call of Duty: Mobile’s battle royale map. They all look pretty decent, with a variety of terrain and plenty of buildings for snipery goodness. You can check out some images of the new locations below:
4️⃣📍 4 new locations are now available for you to explore & master in #CODMobile Battle Royale!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) August 19, 2020
Shipment 1944 is also a new map in the regular game that will provide some close-quarters gunfights.
We got lots of fun stuff in Call of Duty: Mobile season eight. Here’s a roundup of the changes and inclusions:
- Highrise: the much-loved map from Modern Warfare 2
- Black Market: there is a new area on the Isolated map which you can enter through the Black Market
- Juggernaut: play as an armoured super-soldier, who everyone else on the map has to kill, in this new mode
- Katana: an operator skill that lets you quickly kill enemies at close range, and detect them through smoke
- Quick Fix: a new gun perk that lets you regenerate health via gun kills, melee kills, and holding objectives
If you want to become a part of Call of Duty: Mobile, you can download the game on Google Play and the App Store! Also be sure to see our list of the best mobile multiplayer games for more recommendations like COD Mobile!