First-person shooters are ever-evolving creatures, always adding new features, strange modes, shed-loads of guns, and all of the cosmetics you need to decorate them. Each Call of Duty: Mobile update is no different – bringing fresh content to keep the game alive and kicking.
So this is why we’ve decided to write a Call of Duty: Mobile update guide, to help you keep track of all the biggest changes coming to the ever chaotic shooter. Whether we’re talking about skins, new modes, guns, characters, or quality of life improvements, we’re going to break down every Call of Duty: Mobile update and put them all in one handy place.
That way, you can sit back and enjoy what Call of Duty: Mobile has to offer without having to worry about changes and tweaks. After all, that’s what gaming’s all about! If you find this article useful, be sure to check out some of our other Call of Duty: Mobile content, such as our Call of Duty: Mobile download guide, or our list of Call of Duty: Mobile tips!
here is the latest call of duty mobile update:
Season 10 of Call of Duty: Mobile, The Hunt, has arrived, and we’ve got all the info on what it brings. Here’s what to expect in-game:
- New characters: a variety of new character including Mara, Makarov, and Mace
- Terminal: a new multiplayer map, and the Boarding Pass Event to play on it, which runs from September 10-17
- Pine: a new map for Gunfight mode coming late September
- Operator Skill: Equalizer is a new dual integrated Operator skill, letting you wield two suppressed close range SMGs
- Headquarters: running from September 10-24, Headquarters is a new multiplayer mode about taking and holding specific locations to earn points
- Hacker: the Hacker is a new class for Battle Royale mode, which allows you to hack enemy utilities
- New guns: plenty of new guns including the new Echo, the HG-40 Flytrap, and the GKS Freight Train
- Hardcore: a new multiplayer mode with reduced health and a limited HUD
- Carpe Diem: running from September 10-24, this event lets you earn the Spec Ops Freight Train for completing tasks in Headquarters, alongside other rewards
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – Headquarters
This new control-based multiplayer mode is about taking a random location and holding it against the enemy to earn points. Below is a video of what to expect:
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) September 5, 2020
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – Hardcore
This new multiplayer mode focuses around increased difficulty, with less health, no regeneration, and a limited HUD:
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – Hacker
This new Battle Royale class allows you to hack and disarm enemy utilities. In the video below, you can see the Hacker using their skill to disable tripwires and other enemy gadgets:
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) September 7, 2020
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Ten – New Maps
In terms of maps, we have the long-anticipated Terminal, which is available right now, and Pine, a new map revealed for Gunfight mode which arrives later this month.
A full list of changes, including what paid battle pass gets you, can be found in the Call of Duty: Mobile update post.
Call of Duty: Mobile season nine, Conquest, has dropped, and here are all the changes it brings to the game:
- Gunsmith: the highly anticipated customisation feature is coming
- Weapon variants: a number of changes to weapon variants -different versions of a primary and secondary weapon now share the same progression, all base weapons upgrade to the highest variant you own, and all variants are now categorised into camos and blueprints
- Blueprints: these developer-made weapon builds are unlocked through seasonal challenges
- New maps: we have four new locations for battle royale – dormitory, outpost, radar base, and campgrounds – and a new map for the regular game: Shipment 1944
- Thermite: this is new piece of lethal equipment that sticks to walls and burns players
- Amped: this is a new perk improving weapon draw speed and rocket launcher reload
- Ten vs ten: a new 10v10 Deathmatch arrives in season nine, available on shipment, crossfire, takeoff, and meltdowns
- Finest Hour: this event sees you assault Axis occupied cities to earn rewards
Look below for more information on season nine’s important additions.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Nine – Gunsmith
The most anticipated feature from Call of Duty: Mobile season nine is the Gunsmith. Here’s how it works:
- Gunsmith allows you to basically build your own weapon for multiplayer and battle royale
- There are a variety of customisation options, from cosmetic upgrades to fine tuning the damage output and stats of your killing machine
As Call of Duty: Mobile says, customisation is the future! If you want to see more, the video below shows the feature in action:
📣 Introducing a new feature coming to #CODMobile in the next season, Gunsmith!
❓ Which weapons do you plan on customizing?
🛠 Create your own ultimate weapons in Multiplayer and Battle Royale! pic.twitter.com/nW1vlbIcyZ
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) August 4, 2020
Call of Duty: Mobile Season Nine – New Maps
Season nine brings new locations such as campgrounds, dormitory, radar base, and outpost to Isolated, Call of Duty: Mobile’s battle royale map. They all look pretty decent, with a variety of terrain and plenty of buildings for snipery goodness. You can check out some images of the new locations below:
4️⃣📍 4 new locations are now available for you to explore & master in #CODMobile Battle Royale!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) August 19, 2020
Shipment 1944 is also a new map in the regular game that will provide some close-quarters gunfights.
We got lots of fun stuff in Call of Duty: Mobile season eight. Here’s a roundup of the changes and inclusions:
- Highrise: the much-loved map from Modern Warfare 2
- Black Market: there is a new area on the Isolated map which you can enter through the Black Market
- Juggernaut: play as an armoured super-soldier, who everyone else on the map has to kill, in this new mode
- Katana: an operator skill that lets you quickly kill enemies at close range, and detect them through smoke
- Quick Fix: a new gun perk that lets you regenerate health via gun kills, melee kills, and holding objectives
If you want to become a part of Call of Duty: Mobile, you can download the game on Google Play and the App Store! Also be sure to see our list of the best mobile multiplayer games for more recommendations like COD Mobile!