We now have a full list of the Develop:Brighton Indie Showcase finalists for 2023, with the conference just under a month away. There are ten titles that made the final cut, each of which is set to be on display at the conference alongside the developers. Hopefully, we might see a few titles destined to one day end up in our list of the best Switch games.
With past winners like Paper Trail, WHAT THE GOLF?, and Sunless Sea, winning the Indie Showcase is a boon for any developer, though only one can come away with the main prize. It is, however, worth mentioning that there’s also a public vote, with the People’s Choice Winner award going to the most popular project at the conference.
The Develop:Brighton conference is fast approaching, with the event taking place from 11-13 July. If you want to attend and check out some of the indie hits of the future, be sure to use our 10% discount code ‘BTPRSP’ on checkout at the official Develop:Brighton siyte.
So, here’s the full list of Develop:Brighton Indie Showcase finalists for 2023.
- Noun Town: VR Language Learning by realiaXR
- Cabernet by Party for Introverts
- Squarelets by Chaos Cookie
- Digs by Catchy Games
- Donjon Fauna by Bang Technologies
- Dungeon Golf by Ant Workshop
- Rough Justice: ‘84 by Gamma Minus
- Horror Stories: Harvest Hunt by Villainous Games Studio
- Turnip Mountain by Luke Sanderson
- Arm of Satan by Ludophoria
There you have it, all the Develop: Brighton Indie Showcase finalists for 2023. While you’re here, why not grab freebies for some of our favorite RPGs with our Honkai Star Rail codes and AFK Arena codes?