Have you ever needed to talk to a specific Disney Dreamlight Valley character, only to find they’re taking a nap with a big ol’ ‘do not disturb’ sign on their door? Or were you hoping to catch your favourite valley resident at Chez Remy and offer them a gourmet meal, but couldn’t work out when to log on?
Unfortunately, everyone needs their beauty sleep, even Disney icons. Lucky for you, we’ve put together this Disney Dreamlight Valley sleep schedule guide that covers every character and what time they like to snooze. We’ve also included a run down of what counts as morning, afternoon, and night in this magical land, along with a full Chez Remy restaurant rota, so you know who’s snacking when.
If you ever find yourself asking ‘why is Disney Dreamlight Valley’s Remy sleeping now of all times?’ or ‘where is Ursula? Is she napping again?’ then read on. We’ve also got a bunch of other DDLV content, including out Disney Dreamlight Valley critters, Disney Dreamlight Valley gems, and Disney Dreamlight Valley recipes guide, so be sure to check those out, too.
When do Disney Dreamlight Valley characters sleep?
As the game is still in early access, it can be a little tricky to nail down an exact Disney Dreamlight Valley sleep schedule for all the characters. However, thanks to the hard work of other players on the r/DreamlightValley subreddit, this super handy spreadsheet, and a little bit of our own magic, we’ve put together this schedule to give you a good idea of when your pals sleep and wake.
- Anna – sleeps at 4-5am, wakes at 7-8am
- Ariel – sleeps at 6am, wakes at 9-10am
- Donald – sleeps at 7am, wakes at 10-11am
- Elsa – sleeps at 2-3am, wakes at 6-7am
- Eric – sleeps at 7am, wakes at 10-11am
- Goofy – sleeps at 5am, wakes at 9am
- Kristoff – sleeps at 10pm, wakes at 1-2am
- Maui – sleeps at 1am, wakes at 4-5am
- Merlin – doesn’t sleep
- Mickey – sleeps at 9-10pm, wakes at 1-2am
- Minnie – sleeps at 7am, wakes at 10-11am
- Moana – sleeps at 9-10pm, wakes at 1-2am
- Mother Gothel – sleeps at 1am, wakes at 4-5am
- Remy – sleeps at 6pm, wakes at 10-11pm
- Scrooge – doesn’t sleep
- Ursula – sleeps at 6pm, wakes at 10pm
- Wall-E – sleeps at 3am, wakes at 7am
Disney Dreamlight Valley daylight hours
If you’re on a quest to collect items at specific times of the day, we’re here to help. Here’s what we found to be the most accurate representation of Disney Dreamlight Valley morning, midday/afternoon, and night.
- Morning – 5am-12pm
- Midday/afternoon – 12pm-5pm
- Night – 5pm-5am
Disney Dreamlight Valley Remy’s restaurant schedule
If you’re wondering what time your favourite villager visits Remy’s restaurant, we’ve got you covered. Most villagers visit for two hours twice a day, so you’ve got about four hours to catch them at the dinner table.
- Anna – 8am-10am and 8pm-10pm
- Donald – 1am-3am and 1pm-3pm
- Elsa – 10am-12pm and 9pm-11pm
- Eric – 11am-1pm and 11pm-1am
- Goofy – 11am-1pm and 11pm-1am
- Kristof – 3am-5am and 3pm-5pm
- Maui – 5am-7am and 6pm-8pm
- Merlin – 7am-9am and 7pm-9pm
- Mickey – 2am-4am and 2pm-4pm
- Minnie – 12am-2am and 11am-1pm
- Moana – 3am-5am and 2pm-5pm
- Mother Gothel – 5am-7am and 5-7pm
- Remy – 1am-5am and 11am-2pm
That’s everything you need to know about Disney Dreamlight Valley sleep schedules and time patterns. If you’re on the hunt for more magical experiences, check out our top picks for the best Disney games on Switch and mobile.