October 7, 2020 The latest Guardian Tales update is live, and we’ve rounded up the big new features.
If you’re looking for all of the essential details on the latest Guardian Tales update, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’re going to round up all of the latest patch notes in one place, so you can scan quickly to the new content that excites you and get back to actually playing the game.
We’ll update this guide as often as there are new updates, so we thoroughly recommend bookmarking it and checking back often. Updates tend to run on a bi-weekly basis, so if you’d like to stay on top of the big new Guardian Tales update, we’d check back that often. That way you won’t miss anything.
That’s not all. We love Guardian Tales here at Pocket Tactics, and have put together a Guardian Tales tier list, which will help you put together the best team. It also includes a section on how to start over, in case you didn’t get your dream team during your initial roll. We’ve also put together a more general Guardian Tales guide, which you can check out if you’re just getting started. Now, onto the latest Guardian Tales update.
Here is the latest Guardian Tales update:
There’s a brand new Guardian Tales update this week, with a bunch of exciting new content including a brand new character.
Here’s the most exciting new content and features:
New character – Mecha Warrior Oghma
Mecha Warrior Oghma is the brand new character in this update, who arrives alongside an exclusive weapon, Eckesachs.
As ever, there’s brand new equipment:
- Captain’s Mirror Shield
- Booster Sword
- Wyvern Shield
- Murasame (exclusive to Swordsman Akayuki)
The following new pieces of content are now available:
- New chapter: Nightmare
- Mirror Rift: levels 72, 74, and 76 are here
- Kama-Zone: this is an ancient dungeon that Kamazon runs as an amusement park, and sees you battle through as many stages as you can
- Heavenhold Tower now has 52 floors
You can participate in the following events:
- Pick up: Mecha Warrior Oghma, Marina, Eckesachs, and Armada will make an appearance in this event, which takes place between October 6 and October 20
- Mecha Warrior Battle Base: takes place between October 6 and October 20
- Attendance: this event will provide login rewards between October 6 and October 20
To learn more, check out the full patch notes on the Guardian Tales official site.
The latest Guardian Tales update gives us a ton more content to battle through, a new hero, and an increased level cap.
Let’s take a look at the new stuff:
Noble Succubus Bianca is the latest three star hero to make it into Guardian Tales. She comes with a new weapon, Astarte.
Voice acting has arrived for the following characters:
New story content
A brand new world ‘Rah Empire’ is now available in Guardian Tales. It features:
- Five main stages
- Six sub-stages
- A main quest
The following events are currently running in Guardian Tales:
- The Beginning of the Rah Empire: September 22 – October 6
This event challenges you to complete bonus stages for rewards. The following heroes gain bonus points:
- Bianca: x1.5
- Aisha: x1.2
- Shapira: x1.2
- Marianne: x1.2
- Arabelle: x1.2
- Male/Female Knight: x1.2
You can exchange rewards up until October 13.
- Pickup event: September 22 – October 8
Bianca and Arabelle and their respective weapons feature in this pickup event.
Max level increase
You can now achieve level 66 after beating world eight in the story. It’s also easier to reach level 63 and there’s new level 66 equipment.
You can learn more about this update, including the miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements, on the official Guardian Tales site.
Foxy hero Nari is the big new feature of this Guardian Tales update.
Here’s everything that’s new:
The latest new hero is Nari, a three star ranged attacker that’s got some nifty skills and stats. You can learn more by checking out our Guardian Tales tier list.
With a new hero, comes new equipment and Nari is no different. She has a Sage Bead and Lotus Basket to keep her in the fight.
The following new events are now available in Guardian Tales:
- Pick-up Event: September 8 – 22
Eight-tailed Fox Nari and Scrivener Lahn are the hero summon pickups during this event, and you can get the Sage Bead and Pure Mind weapons from the equipment summon pickup.
- Folktale: September 8 – 22
Complete the challenge stages for extra rewards, earning bonux points for playing as the following heroes:
- Nari: x1.5
- Scrivener Lahn: x1.2
- Dragon Talon Clan Ranpang: x1.2
- Inn Keeper Loraine: x1.2
- Male Knight/Female Knight: x1.2
In total, there are six story stages, four sub stages, and six event rift stages to battle through.
- Forgotten Mines: September 17 – 30
The latest guild raid, season nine.
There are new items in the shop, including a Nari-themed growth package, costumes, and an increased frequency of getting Awakening Stones.
The Orbital Rift is a brand new piece of content that you unlock after clearing chapter six.
- Automatic battles with a designated enemy
- Elite monsters appear on every fifth floor
- Boss monsters appear on every 25th floor
- Mirror tower monsters can appear
- Record rooms will appear every 51st floor
And that’s it for the exciting stuff. You can learn more about the various different bug fixes on the official Guardian Tales site.
The first big Guardian Tales update since launch introduces a bunch of exciting new features.
Let’s take a look at them:
- New hero: Dragon Avatar Vishuvac (three star)
- New equipment: Volcanic Horn (Vishuvac)
- Heavenhold Tower: now reaches level 43
- Free Daily Summons Discount: will provide 50 free summons for five days, starting August 26
- Pickup event: between August 11 – September 8, Dragon Avatar Vishuvac, Movie Star Eugene, Volcanic Horn, and Brave Heart are featured
- Dead Man’s Ship: season eight of Guild Raid takes place between August 27 – September 9
- Once Upon a Time in Burywood: takes place between September 1 and September 8, though you can redeem rewards up until September 15. Participate in six new story stages, four sub stages, and six event stages to collect event points and redeem them for rewards
- Rachel’s Treasure Hunt: takes place between August 11 – September 3 and challenges you to uncover two coordinates on the official Facebook page for coupon codes
Guardian Pass season 3:
- Takes place between August 25 – September 21
- Provides Vampire Girl Karina’s exclusive weapon, Crescent Moon
- You’ll now get ten Legendary Awakening Stones at Gold Pass level 20, up from three
- Futuristic Rider Eugene
- Strange Doctor Lavi
- Dark Flame Dragon Vishuvac
- Rockstar Idol Eva
- NEET Aoba
- Otaku Gremory
- Magic Student Tinia
- Genius Magician Dolf
New store items:
- Unique Hero Growth Package (Dragon Avatar Vishuvac)
- You now receive up to 16% more gold and experience depending on monster level in all Rift Dungeons
- Experience Dungeon, Gold Dungeon, and Item Dungeon rewards have increased by 20%, 22%, and 16% respectively
New item collection rewards:
- Start of a Journey
- Never Even Been Struck By Marty
- How to Survive Magic School with Science
- Lock Him Up? Over My Dead Body
- Bastard Magic Academy
That about sums up the headline features for this Guardian Tales update. If you’d like to check out the full patch notes, head on over to the official Guardian Tales website.