Osmos+ from Hemisphere Games is out now on Apple Arcade. Winner of an Apple Design Award and iPad Game of the Year, it’s a mobile game with pedigree, helping the ever-growing videogame subscription service’s roster.
With an ambient soundtrack and cosmic visuals, Osmos+ combines physics-based gameplay with a nebulous premise, as you absorb strange substances to grow. All this combines into something you could describe as a defamiliarised Spore.
Alongside Osmos’s Apple Arcade launch, there’s new content and updates for Jetpack Joyride celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, as well as Temple Run: Puzzle Adventure, Taiko no Tatsujin Pop Tap Beat, Gear.Club Stradale, as well as a bunch of others you can check out below.
You can check out Osmos’ Apple Arcade video below.
And here are all the updated Apple Arcade games:
- Jetpack Joyride+ — the St. Patrick’s Day event brings some themed costumesT
- Temple Run: Puzzle Adventure — an all-new mini-game, plus 60 new puzzles and further updates
- MasterChef: Let’s Cook! — a brand new mini-game and several new unique recipes.
- Simon’s Cat — 25 new puzzles and Search Party, a new daily timed event
- Taiko no Tatsujin Pop Tap Beat — five brand new songs, including “H.T”, the opening theme to the popular anime TRIGUN.
- Gear.Club Stradale — new challenge of the day, Competition Frenzy, plus, a new in-game event, Super Carta
- Badland Party — five new levels in the Singularity level pack and ten new online challenge levels. This update also adds ten new character skins and 50 new stickers to unlock
- Castle Crumble — introduces new challenge zones with new prizes and achievements