You can do plenty of things with PUBG Mobile UC, whether it’s buying outfits, accessories, gun skins, or companions. UC is used for nearly every transaction in the game, as well as upgrading your royale pass to elite or elite pass plus. If you want to get more out of PUBG Mobile, UC is the way to do it.
But there are loads of different ways to get the currency. So we decided to create a PUBG Mobile UC guide, to explain what UC is, what it’s used for, and all of the different ways to get it – whether that’s by completing bonus challenges based on rank, earning it from royale pass, or simply buying it in the shop.
If you like free stuff, we also have a list of PUBG Mobile redeem codes for all the current in-game goodies. We also have a PUBG Mobile update guide, so you can stay up to speed with new events and seasons, and last of all, we have PUBG Mobile emulator tips for playing on PC.
Now, let’s get into the good stuff.
what is pubg mobile uc and how does it work?
PUBG Mobile UC is one of the game’s two main currencies – the other being AG. You use both currencies to buy items in the shop, but you earn AG by participating in events, while you can purchase UC in the shop.
Here are all the items you can buy using UC:
- Gun skins
- Battle Pass
- Vehicle skins
- Parachute skins
HOW do I GET PUBG MOBILE UC?
There are loads of different methods to get PUBG Mobile UC. Here are some of the best:
- Buy it: you can buy UC in the PUBG Mobile in-game store
- Bonus Challenge: this is a special tournament event where you compete to earn rewards based upon kills and victories, though it’s only available in certain Asian regions
- Royale Pass: you can earn UC as a reward for raising royale pass rank, but you must purchase the elite pass for the correct reward tier
- Giveaways: just as with redeem codes, many streamers run giveaways that offer the opportunity to win some UC. See the PUBG Mobile Reddit and Discord to stay up to date with new prize draws
What’s the most cost-effective way to get pubg mobile uc?
You can purchase PUBG Mobile UC from the in-game store for a variety of prices, but as with many in-game currencies, the more you buy the more you get for free. If you plan on playing PUBG Mobile for the foreseeable future, and want to unlock more cosmetics and in-game content, it’s worth buying more than less:
- 60 UC: $0.99/£0.99
- 300 UC + 25 free:$4.99/£4.99
- 600 UC + 60 free: $9.99/£9.99
- 1500+ 300 free: $24.99/£23.99
- 3000+ 850 free: $49.99/£48.99
- 6000+ 2100 free: $99.99/£99.99
CAN I GET pubg mobile uc FOR FREE?
There are some ways to get PUBG Mobile UC for free, though you have to spend time instead of money. Giveaways are a good, if unreliable, way of getting free stuff. Ranking up royale pass rewards some UC, but it isn’t enough to offset the cost required to purchase it.
On the whole, the best way to get UC is to purchase smartly. If you plan to play the game long-term, more is better, but if you just want a single item, less is more appropriate.