September 17, 2020: PUBG Mobile’s Royale Pass 15 has landed!
When Tencent provide us with a PUBG Mobile update, you know it’s going to be a big one. However, keeping track of these updates and what’s included in them is no walk in the park. That’s why we are helping you out with a regularly updated PUBG Mobile guide.
Our PUBG Mobile update guide will list the major recent changes in chronological order, so you can look back and see what’s been added. We here at Pocket Tactics, we like to look forward more often than looking back, so we’ll keep the list of updates nice and slim as we don’t want to distract you with changes made to PUBG Mobile last year.
If you are a PUBG Mobile fan, then be sure to keep an eye on our PUBG Mobile redeem and PUBG Mobile emulator guide. Anyway, without any further build-up, let’s get into the most recent PUBG Mobile update. We recommend bookmarking this page as we will update it regularly when there is a new update to talk about.
Here is the latest PUBG Mobile update:
PUBG Mobile’s Royale Pass Season 15 has now arrived, introducing a host of fresh rewards. By enrolling in the latest season, titled ‘Beyond A.C.E.’, you’ll have the chance to work through a series of tricky challenges and earn plenty of themed items. There are eight new costumes in total, as well as gear skins and even some all-new takes on classic outfits.
Beyond that, the game’s rewards and UI have received some slight upgrades. Bookmarks have been moved, and you can now easily browse for any levelled and unpurchased rewards. You’ll also be able to buy your vouchers straight from the voucher window. Plus, any RP points you’ve acquired between seasons will automatically be switched for ordinary point cards.
Finally, some smaller upgrades to the game’s subscription options have been made:
- Additional notifications have been added, aiding the process of redeeming your RP points
- Monthly price details and a new RP subscriptions video have landed
- You can now redeem your Plus Subscription rewards for three 300UC Vouchers as opposed to a single 900UC Voucher
In case you missed it, Tencent recently announced PUBG Mobile 1.0, aptly-titled ‘a new era’. The update seeks to bring PUBG Mobile back into the limelight, with graphical improvements, a revamped UI, and lighting changes. It will launch September 8, and you can check out the full list of changes by reading the patch notes below:
- Updated sky, land, water, and vegetation
- Building changes
- Large resource point changes
- Mylta Power: remodel with new building layout
- Quarry: improved textures, adjusted building layouts, and seven new warehouses
- Prison: adjusted terrain, added walls, new building layouts
- Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions
- Adjusted the structure of some urban areas
- Some buildings now have basements
- New weapon: M1014 is a semi-automatic shotgun with seven rounds
- Improved rock, water, and waterfalls textures
- Reduced advantages of the scaffolding opposite the waterfall
- Increased water depth above the waterfall
- The large boat is replaced with a speedboat, which refreshes, and can be used in narrow waterways
- Minor changes to supply drops
- Adjusted grass distribution
- Fixed the monster truck getting stuck and tree disappearing glitches
- Mysterious energy towers remain in Erangel.
- Players can redeem supplies from these towers by meeting certain conditions in combat
- Players have a chance to enter this mode during Erangel matchmaking in classic mode
- Payload 2.0: fully armed vehicles including a new helicopter
- Take the base and find new super weapon crates which contain heavy weaponry and powerful items
- Advanced communication towers allow players to respawn defeated teammates
- New vehicles: armed UASZ, Dacia, Buggy, and Pickup
- New heavy weaponry: AT-4 laser-guided missile and M202 four barreled rocket launcher
- New items: UAV controller, man-portable radar, bomb suit
Halloween infection mode:
- Infection mode returns October 23
- Zombies wear Halloween masks with appropriate decorations
- Added a penalty strategy to target the newest plug-ins/cheaters
- Improved the process and policy to react and combat new hacks more swiftly
- Improved the skin textures for character models
- Introduced more natural transitions between parachute drop animations
- Adjusted building and terrain transitions
- Better lighting
- Improved hair quality
- New water surface shaders
- More accurate models for weapon sights
- Better shell ejection animations while firing
- Improved the display of crosshairs for the holographic, red dot, and optical sights
- Most cellphones can support 90 FPS
- Tommy gun can now be equipped with a red dot or holo sight
- UMP45: higher rate of fire and damage
- DBS: can now spawn on the ground
- Improved monster truck model
- Firing removes invincibility in the arena mode
- Cheer pack extreme arena: opens October 23, fight zombies in a transparent building
- New UI
- Royale pass season 15
In the announcement stream, Tencent confirmed that PUBG Mobile will enter version 1.0 on September 8, 2020.
The new era announcement trailer also revealed a new esports competition coming late November. The 2020 Global Championship sees the best esports teams from each region competing for the title this year. Given the current global health concern created by the coronavirus pandemic, the event will take place in multiple studios and will be called season zero. The prize pool for the Global Championship is a jaw dropping two million USD.
If you are yet to watch the official stream, you can do so below. The stream shows a couple of highlights of what is coming, including a player-controlled drone, a social menu where you can place your own skins for vehicles and weapons on display, and some new outfits.
PUBG Mobile season 14 has a load of content just waiting for you. If you want to know exactly what your getting, then check out the list below:
- Five complete costume sets: Night Commander, Black Commander, Red Commander, Iron Rose, and Avian Tyrant
- 600UC or 8,000 G coins
- Four Weapon Skins: Butcher of Stalber – S1897, Avian Tyrant – M416, Drop the Bass – Pan, Drop the Bass – Grenade
- Six hats/headgear: Night Commander Headgear, Black Commander Headgear, Red Commander Headgear, Rose Unicorn Helmet, Avian Tyrant Headgear, and the Avian Tyrant Mask
- Two emotes: Provoke and Avian Tyrant
- Lots of silver, scraps, and graffiti
- 14 single-use trails
- One backpack: Firefighter Backpack
- One ornament: Speed Demon
- One plane finish: Blazing Dawn
- Four crates: Avian Tyrant crate
If you want the items listed above, then you’ll need to purchase the Elite Upgrade Plus pass.
Fancy becoming an expert on the latest map added to PUBG Mobile, Livik. Then check out our new map guide.