It is a well known fact that everyone loves pups – well, not some people, but we don’t talk about them. Puppy Town is an idle game based upon that love, letting you merge pups to create the ultimate dog combo – a bit like a weird take on selective breeding, I guess? So we decided to create a Puppy Town guide, filled with tips, tricks, cheats, and just generally anything you might need to know about this idle dog game.
The key to any good idle game is being able to switch off, step back, and let it take over for you, earning currency while you kick back. Puppy Town lets you do this, and, as you relax, your pups will continue earning you in-game money. But there are still plenty of things you can do to help your pooches out.
Our Puppy Town guide explains how to maximise your in-game currency, as well as any other burning questions you have surrounding the game – whether it’s how to download it, play it on PC, or how to get the APK. Here’s our Puppy Town guide.
EVERYTHING IN OUR puppy town guide:
You can download Puppy Town quite easily – here’s how you do it:
- Head to the Puppy Town Google Play page if you’re Android, or the App Store if you’re on iOS
- Press ‘install’ to download on Google Play, or ‘get’ on the App Store
- Press open to start playing!
APKs are useful for manually downloading updates – here’s how you get the Puppy Town APK:
- Find an APK site that you can trust for downloads – we used APKPure for the purposes of this example
- Go to the Puppy Town page on the APK site
- Press to download the Puppy Town APK
- Find it on your device and manually install
- When it’s installed you can start playing!
Here’s how to play Puppy Town on PC:
- Download Memu on your PC
- Once it downloads, press install
- Sign in to your Google Play account
- Search for Puppy Town
- Click to install it
Playing online with friends is lots of fun, and running around with other players and their pups would be a joy. But unfortunately Puppy Town doesn’t have any online play modes available, which is generally the case for most idle games. Looks like it’s just you and the pups.
Here are some tips and tricks to earn in-game currency in Puppy Town:
- Daily Missions: you can earn a good chunk of change by completing the dailies
- Achievements: you can only achieve these one time, but they each give you a hefty sum
- More dogs: dogs produce money by simply standing there, so more dogs equals more cha-ching
Here are the best Puppy Town tips, tricks, and cheats to gain success in this idle game:
- Expand your kennels: if you want to keep merging dogs, you’re inevitably going to need more space. Expanding your kennels allows for faster growth, and, more importantly – extra puppers
- Tap for more pups: you can tap the bottom of the screen to speed up new pups arriving in the game, allowing you to combine quicker
- Leave them to it: Puppy Town is an idle game, meaning that even when you leave, the dogs continue to make in-game currency. It’s a useful mechanic when you don’t want to play the game constantly
- Double money: if you don’t mind watching an ad, you can earn double in-game currency for a period of time, meaning you can close the app and let your pups accumulate a small fortune
A lot of people are curious as to whether Puppy Town is fake, or whether it’s unsafe in some way. So is Puppy Town legit? While the game is safe to play, we always recommend that you check reviews before you commit to a game, as a number of people report that cashing out in Puppy Town is very hard.
It’s also worth saying that we think having fun is the main reason for gaming, not making money. If you aren’t enjoying Puppy Town, we have extensive lists for both the best Android games and the best iOS games, with plenty of fantastic free-to-plays.
And that’s our Puppy Town guide! If you fancy more games a bit like Puppy Town, check out our list of the best mobile idle games! You can also get Puppy Town for yourself by looking at our ‘download’ section up above.