Deadly Sins Retribution is an awesome, anime-inspired Roblox game that revolves around learning magic, fighting enemies, and mastering your sins. There are also plenty of races to choose from, from deities to demons, each of which has its own unique perks to help you in battle. But which race should you choose? Well, that’s where we come in. With our Deadly Sins Retribution tier list, we rank all of the races from the strongest to weakest. We also break down each of the different races, their skills, and what level you unlock them at.
For an extra boost in this exciting experience, check out our Deadly Sins Retribution codes. We’ve also got a bunch of other Roblox freebies up for grabs, including our Roblox promo codes, Viet Nam Piece codes, Anime Race Clicker codes, and Sword Simulator codes.
Deadly Sins Retribution tier list
|Tier||Deadly Sins Retribution race|
|S||Curse, Deity, Royal Demon|
Deadly Sins Retribution races
The most common race, humans have very little in the way of perks other than their mana regeneration skill.
- Clan level six: mana blessing – boosts your magical defense and attack while regenerating mana
The second most common race in the game, the fairy has wings that significantly boost its magic.
- Clan level six: tier one fairy wings – gain a pair of Fairy wings that boost your magical damage by 20% of your total magic
- Clan level 25: tier two fairy wings – gain a bigger pair of wings that boost your magical damage by 70% of your total magic
Classed as a rare race, the vampire can regenerate its own health, allowing for some great self-sustain in battle. Its bat attack at higher clan levels also offers a nice boost to damage.
- Clan level four: high-speed regen – regenerate health quickly for a short period of time
- Clan level 35: bloodlust – for a short period of time, you heal a fifth of all damage you deal
- Clan level 60: bat dome – bats aid you in combat for a short period of time
The goddess is the most skilled in magic, benefitting from magic-boosting wings that also let you fly, and a powerful holy energy attack at higher clan levels.
- Clan level 18: tier one angel wings – gain a pair of wings you can use to fly. Also boosts magic damage by 100%
- Clan level 50: tier two angel wings – gain a pair of wings you can use to fly. Also boosts magic damage by 100%
- Clan level 80: ark T1 (secret) – shoot a ball of holy energy that hits twice, purging out any darkness. Requires Possessed Human (Goddess) quest to complete
A rare and powerful melee class, the demon is capable of boosting its own damage and defense, and can also fly at higher clan levels.
- Clan level 20: tier one demon mark – call upon the darkness and draw power from it to boost magical and physical damage, as well as physical armor
- Clan level 20: tier one demon mark V2 (secret) – call upon the darkness and draw power from it to boost magical and physical damage, as well as physical armor. Requires 35 mode
- Clan level 85: tier one demon wings (secret) – call upon the darkness and draw power from it. Allows flying. Requires Possessed Human (Goddess) quest to complete
- Clan level 85: tier two demon mark (secret) – call upon the darkness and draw power from it, boosting magical and physical damage, as well as physical armor
Deity is a powerful legendary class capable of self-healing and boosting its own damage. It also has a powerful AoE attack at higher clan levels.
- Clan level 65: self-healing – use divine powers to heal yourself
- Clan level one: goddess eyes T1 – awaken the eyes of a god and boost your magical and melee damage. Evolves to affect both eyes at 25 mode
- Clan level 150: holy punishment – rain down heaven on your foes
- Clan level 500: deity wings – reveals your true nature with two pairs of wings. Also gives you a 350% magic boost
Like deity, curse is a powerful legendary class capable of healing itself. It’s also capable of dishing out some amazing AoE damage.
- Clan level one: reverse cursed technique – rapidly heals you over time based on your magic
- Clan level 40: crescent cut – fire out three claws in a small AoE in front of you
- Clan level 100: crescent cleaver – rapidly attack around you for a short time, summoning an AoE bubble that follows you
Is there a Deadly Sins Retribution Trello?
If you want to keep up to date with all races, magic, and new features as they come out, you can keep an eye on the official Deadly Sins Retribution Trello. There’s also a Deadly Sins Retribution fan wiki, and a Deadly Sins Retribution official Discord.
That’s it for our Deadly Sins Retribution tier list and breakdown of all available classes. For more exciting adventures to embark on, be sure to check out our list of the best mobile games.