May 31, 2022: We checked for new Mad City codes
Have you ever dreamt of being a superhero, saving people from certain peril? Or maybe you’re a supervillain, who just wants to wreak havoc? Well, in Mad City, the chaotic Roblox game, you can choose to fight alongside the forces of good or evil – ransacking the streets or saving the citizens! Of course, you’ll want to look good regardless of which side you choose, which is where we come in. We’ve compiled a list of all the latest codes, including many weapon and vehicle skins, to ensure you look as cool as possible, whether you’re good or bad.
Because, hey – what is a superhero or villain without all the cool weapons and signature cars, as well as a little cash on the side? Check out our Mad City codes below to see what freebies you can snag. We will update these regularly, so if nothing takes your fancy, be sure to come back later, as we’ll add new ones as they arrive.
If you find this article useful and want to get more Roblox freebies, why not check out our other code lists? We have Jailbreak codes, Murder Mystery 2 codes, Build a Boat for Treasure codes and many, many more!
Here are the latest Mad City codes
- BILLYBOUNCE – Billy Bounce emote
- M4DC1TY – Black Hex AK47 skin
- W33K3NDHYP3 – Monochrome vehicle skin
- T4L3N – Talon vehicle spoiler
- B3M1N3 – Hearts SPAS skin
- B34M3R – Sunbeam vehicle skin
- S33Z4N2 – Frosty vehicle skin
- STR33TL1N3 – Streetline vehicle skin
- S34Z4N3 – Plasma vehicle skin
- TH1NKP1NK – Pinky vehicle skin
- S34Z4N4 – Purple Zebra vehicle skin
- 0N3Y34R – Birthday Fireworks vehicle skin
- RealKreek – KreekCraft vehicle skin
- Napkin – NapkinNate vehicle skin
- 5K37CH – Sk3tchYT vehicle skin
- KraoESP – KraoESP vehicle skin
- Bandites – Bandites vehicle skin
- uNiQueEe BACON – MyUsernamesThis vehicle skin
- D1$C0 – Disco vehicle skin
- Ryguy – Ryguy vehicle skin
- 0MGC0D3 – Green Dots vehicle skin
- 100KCash – 100,000 Cash
- datbrian – DatBrian vehicle skin
What are Mad City codes?
Mad City codes are freebies given out by the game’s developer, Schwifty Studios – you get mostly cool skins for weapons and cars, but they can include lots of awesome things. But as you can see, codes don’t last forever, so make sure you keep checking our list so you don’t miss any!
How Do I Redeem my Codes?
To redeem your Mad City Codes, simply follow these steps:
- Open the game
- Go to the in-game phone
- Tap the Twitter icon
- Type in your code
- Press the Submit button
- Enjoy your reward!
How do I use vehicle skins?
There are two ways to change your vehicle skin in Mad City. For starters, you can spend 100 Robux in the in-game store to unlock the ability to change your vehicle skin on the fly. But don’t worry if you’re strapped for cash! You can also change your vehicle skin by driving over and visiting a mechanic – look for the wrench icon, and you can apply it there.