Mobile Legends‘ free heroes rotate on a weekly basis, which means that you can test a select number of heroes that you haven’t currently unlocked without spending a penny. But which heroes are currently available as part of the free rotation, we hear you ask? Well, that’s exactly what we created this guide for, to give you visibility on the new batch of free heroes.
Not only that, but we want to help you discover ways of earning heroes for free by yourself, and a big section of this guide is dedicated to that. While we can’t promise that you’ll never have to spend a penny to get everything you want in Mobile Legends, we will strive to help you get by as much as possible for free.
Also, chances are that if you’ve found this page you’re interested in Mobile Legends. We’ve put together some great content for you, including a Mobile Legends guide, which will help get you started, and more specific guides on Mobile Legends new hero, and a Mobile Legends characters tier list. Enjoy!
Here are this week’s Mobile Legends Free heroes:
Mobile Legends free heroes FAQ
Now, we’ll answer a bunch of questions relating to Mobile Legends free heroes.
how often do mobile legends free heroes rotate?
Mobile Legends free heroes rotate on a weekly basis, and we’ll update this guide each time they do.
how do I earn free heroes in mobile legends?
There are myriad ways of earning free heroes in Mobile Legends, so you don’t have to worry about splashing the cash if you don’t want to.
Here are the various ways to earn Mobile Legends free heroes:
When you first start playing Mobile Legends, you can earn a bunch of free heroes simply by logging in. Provided you log in at least six of the first ten days, you can get your hands on a whopping five free predetermined heroes. Login for a seventh and you can choose from one of three skins, too.
You can purchase the vast majority of heroes with Battle Points, a currency in Mobile Legends that you can use to purchase new heroes.
You can earn Battle Points for free, and we’ll list the numerous methods of doing so below, but it’s important to be aware that you can only earn 8,000 from battling per week.
Here’s how to get free Battle Points:
- Daily Medal Chest: you can open your Daily Medal Chest once per day (unsurprisingly), which provides you with between 200-250 Battle Points
- Daily Free Chests: you can open two Free Chests per day, earning between 40-50 Battle Points per chest
- Daily Quests: you can complete a certain number of Daily Quests each day, which all contribute activity points. You earn Battle Points at 30, 60, 95, and 130 activity points respectively for a grand total of 230 Battle Points per day
- Weekly Activity Score: if you manage to accumulate 800 activity points in a particular week, you can earn 500 extra Battle Points
- Battles: the number of Battle Points you earn from matches depends entirely on your performance, but that’s not what’s most important here. You want to play enough each week that you hit your weekly threshold of 800 points. Perform well, and you’ll get there faster, but it’s more important that you get there in the first place
- Events: you can earn a considerable number of free Battle Points from events, like the ‘New Recruits Level Rewards’, which is exclusive to new players. Reach level 12 and you can pick up a whopping 3,000 Battle Points
How many Battle Points can I expect to earn in a week?
Here’s a breakdown of the total number of Battle Points you can expect to earn per week if you fulfill the above requirements:
- Daily Medal Chests: 1,400 – 1,750
- Daily Free Chests: 560 – 700
- Daily Quests: 1,610
- Weekly Activity Score: 500
- Battles: 8,000
That gives us a grand total of: 12,070 – 12,560 Battle Points per week, provided you do everything. This number, of course, doesn’t take into account any additional Battle Points you may earn from future events.
What’s the most efficient method of spending Battle Points?
Lastly, while earning maximum Battle Points per week is the first half of the battle, we also want to discuss how you can make the most of the Battle Points you already own.
So, say there’s a specific Mobile Legends hero that you want to unlock, and you’ve saved up enough Battle Points to purchase it. Do you do so right away? Well, perhaps not. You see, heroes regularly go on sale in Mobile Legends, and you can save a considerable number of Battle Points if you only purchase your desired heroes when they’re going cheap.
Sure, that does require patience, but you can end up getting two heroes for the price of one.