Many things can hinder your progress in Pokémon Go. If you live in a rural area, Pokémon can be few and far between. Sometimes you want to enjoy your surroundings without continually looking down at your phone. Our Pokémon Go hack guide will give you some simple life hacks and important reasons why spoofing may not be a wise choice.
Thankfully, there are many Pokémon Go hacks we can recommend that won’t result in your account getting banned. Some of our tips will require fun gadgets to utilise them fully. Some are general life hacks that you may not have considered before. We have made all our instructions easy to follow so once you have read through the guide, you will be ready to play straight away.
Are you looking for some more in-depth Pokémon Go information? Get up to date with our Pokémon Go event guide, then find everything you need to know about Pokémon Go shiny hunting and the Pokémon Go Eevee evolutions right here on Pocket Tactics.
EVERY POKEMON GO HACK WE RECOMMEND:
There are a couple of accessories available to help you catch Pokémon and spin Pokéstops without needing to be constantly staring at your phone as you walk. We have listed the features of both devices so you can choose which is best for you:
The Go-tcha comes with a stylish wristband and has a handy OLED display that shows different symbols to show you what each vibration means.
- An auto-catch feature is available. This feature means the Go-tcha will attempt to catch any Pokémon nearby
- If you don’t want to use auto-catch, the Go-tcha will vibrate and show a unique animation when a Pokémon is nearby. You will then need to press a button to initiate the encounter
- Go-tcha will vibrate and show a unique animation when you are near a Pokéstop. You only need to press one button on the device to spin it
Pokémon Go Plus is a lot more simple than the Go-tcha, rather than an OLED screen the device flashes different coloured lights and vibrates depending on the situation.
- When a Pokémon is nearby, the device will vibrate, and a green light will flash if the Pokémon available has been caught before if it is a new Pokémon, the light will flash yellow. There is no auto-catch feature so you must always press a button
- When you are near a Pokéstop, the device will vibrate, and a blue light will flash, if you want to spin the stop, you must press the button
Make sure you check the shop every single day! Once a day, you will be gifted with a box full of free goodies, the items you receive will vary, but they mostly contain Pokéballs and potions. Occasionally you will find a special box for sale that only costs one coin. This box will include some fantastic items, the most recent one coin box had three remote raid passes. These passes usually cost 100 coins each.
Before you evolve your Pokémon, you’ll want to make sure it’s strong enough to be worth using up your precious candies. The higher a Pokémons IVs, the better its stats will be. 15 is the highest possible IV, and zero is the lowest. There are a couple of ways to check a Pokémons IVs. You can find the instructions below:
- Choose the Pokémon whose IVs you want to check
- Press the button in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Press APPRAISE, the number of stars shown will let you know how good your Pokémons IV are:
- Zero stars: below 50%
- One star: 51% – 63.4%
- Two stars: 66.7% – 80%
- Three stars: 82.2% – 98%
- Three stars with a red background: 100%
If you don’t know which Pokémon you want to evolve, head to the main Pokémon menu, press on your search bar and type in 1*, 2*, 3*, or 4* and every Pokémon that falls under each bracket will show up!
If you are looking for a more in-depth look at your Pokémons IVs, the calculator is a must-use tool! The calculator will show you the best move-set, IV percentage, future power-ups, and more.
- Choose the Pokémon whose stats you want to calculate
- Input it’s CP, attack, defence, and HP
- Press Calculate
Some players think the excess amounts of Pidgey, Rattata, and Wurmple are an annoyance, and other players utilise these Pokémon to level up fast. Once you have caught a substantial number of first evolution Pokémon, use a Lucky Egg and evolve as many of them as you can within the half-hour time limit. This method should give you a healthy dose of experience fast.
Spoofing is a Pokémon Go hack that allows your character to appear anywhere around the world, this seems like a great way to catch regional exclusives, or if you live rurally, an easy way to catch Pokémon without travelling into town. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Players who spoof their location are very likely to get banned or have any Pokémon they caught while spoofing taken away. Many spoofing methods also require jailbreaking your phone. Jailbreaking is against Apples terms of service, and it can drastically reduce the cybersecurity of your device.