Valorant, League of Legends, and Teamfight Tactics are on the way in Riot Games and Twitch’s Summer Rumble, which is back for a second year. Starting on August 22, ten teams made up of various creators from around the world are coming together to compete for victory.
Riot Games’ Summer Rumble isn’t just fun for the competitors, though, as you too can get some goodies. There’s a chance to win either a League of Legends Summoner Icon or a Valorant Gun Buddy during the stream, with the giveaway link being shared at the end of the competition on August 24.
With a total of 150 different creators, three days of streams, and lots of games to play, there’s almost too much content to consume. Better stay hungry! You can check out the specific competition rules and match schedule below. We’ve also got all the details on League of Legends: Wild Rift’s pool party event for all you mobile MOBA fans out there.
When is Twitch Rivals x Riot Games’ Summer Rumble?
Twitch Rivals x Riot Games’ Summer Rumble starts on August 22 and goes until August 24. Tune into TwitchRivals, TwitchRivals_fr, and TwitchRivals_es Twitch channels from 06:00 PDT / 09:00 EST / 14:00 BST to catch all the action.
Twitch Rivals x Riot Games’ Summer Rumble Match Schedule
You can check all the match times below, though these are still subject to change.
Monday, August 22
- 14:00 – 17:45 BST: TFT points stage
- 14:30 – 19:45 BST: Valorant group stage day one
- 14:30 – 19:45 BST: League of Legends group stage day one
Tuesday, August 23
- 14:00 – 19:15 BST: Valorant group stage day two
- 14:00 – 19:15 BST: League of Legends group stage day two
- 14:45 – 18:45 BST: TFT playoffs
- 18:45 – 19:30 BST: TFT finals
Wednesday, August 24
- 14:00 – 20:30 BST: LoL & Valorant playoffs
- 16:30 – 19:15 BST: League of Legends finals
- 17:45 – 20:15 BST: Valorant finals
Twitch Rivals x Riot Games’ Summer Rumble Tournament Rules
Check out the screenshot below to see all the tournament rules.