If you love open-world games, especially when they’re on mobile, you’re in for a treat this year, as Level Infinite releases Tower of Fantasy in the West. One look at this game might give you Genshin Impact vibes, which only serves to increase the excitement surrounding Tower of Fantasy’s Western launch.
We finally have a Tower of Fantasy release date, following the Tower of Fantasy pre-registration period The game features an expansive open world that encourages exploration. To survive on this alien planet, you need to accustom yourself to it, and what better way to do that than by venturing into its structures and vistas.
As for Tower of Fantasy’s narrative, the anime-sci-fi hybrid has post-apocalyptic influences, and is set hundreds of years in the future on a planet known as Aida. Why are you on a distant world, you might ask. Well, your homeworld is uninhabitable after humankind went through all of its resources, sucking the planet dry. For the good of your people, you must learn to survive this world, so that humanity can flourish once more.
Tower of Fantasy release date
We now know that the Tower of Fantasy release date will arrive on August 10, 2022. Make sure you check out our Tower of Fantasy review before the launch comes to get your head around this new world of adventure.
Naturally, the game has a range of characters for you to use, each with their own unique weapons and approach to combat. As such, no matter what situation you find yourself in, you stand a fighting chance of being the victor. Of course, you can also team up with friends, so you don’t have to traverse these mysterious lands alone.
How do I sign up for Tower of Fantasy pre-registrations?
Luckily, signing up for Tower of Fantasy pre-registrations is simple, and there are multiple ways you can do it.
- Head to the Tower of Fantasy website and enter your email to register your account in advance. This is available for both PC and mobile users
- Pre-order on the App Store
- Pre-register on Google Play
- Add to your wishlist on Steam
- Add to your wishlist on the Epic Games store
You can also win some special gifts if you participate in pre-registration through the official Tower of Fantasy Facebook and Twitter. Check out the trailer above to take a peek at the vibrant, anime-inspired planet of Aida and what you can expect on your epic adventure.
What are the Tower of Fantasy requirements?
Wondering whether you can run the game on your device or PC? Well, we’ve listed all the Tower of Fantasy system requirements below.
Tower of Fantasy Android requirements
- Minimum: Kirin 710/Snapdragon 660
- Recommended: Kirin 980/985/990/9000, Snapdragon 855/865/870/888, or Dimensity 800/1000
Tower of Fantasy iOS requirements
- Minimum: iPhone 7
- Recommended: iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone SE second generation, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, or iPhone 13 mini
Tower of Fantasy iPad requirements
- Minimum: iPad Air (2nd generation)
- Recommended: iPad Pro (4th generation) 12.9 inches, iPad Pro (4th generation) 11 inches, iPad Pro (3rd generation) 12.9 inches, iPad Pro (3rd generation) 11 inches, iPad mini (5th generation), or iPadAir (3rd generation)
Tower of Fantasy PC requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit. 32-bit operating systems are not supported
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
- DirectX 11
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or better
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or better
- DirectX 12
Can I run Tower of Fantasy?
If you’re still unsure, you can use this handy benchmarking tool to see whether your PC is up to the task.
What is the Tower of Fantasy gameplay like?
Tower of Fantasy is a fast-paced action adventure RPG set in a wide open world. To get more an insight into the Tower of Fantasy gameplay, check out the trailer above, or head over to our Tower of Fantasy preview.
If you’re looking forward to the release of Tower of Fantasy, we’d wager that you’re also a fan of Hoyoverse’s hit open-world RPG, Genshin Impact. Therefore, you might want to check out our Genshin Impact codes list for some in-game goodies.
Razer Kishi Razer Kishi $99.99 Buy Now
Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
Failing that, our list of best mobile RPGs has some great adventures for you to embark on while you wait for the Tower of Fantasy release date.