Hyrule is full of colorful characters, and the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sign locations point you toward one of the best. Addison is a member of Hudson Construction and is on a mission to raise signs all over the land, but with one problem. He can’t get them to stay upright, and that’s where you and your Ultrahand come in.
Before we use planks and Zonai devices to build the rest of this guide, be sure to check out our huge library of great Zelda content. We have guides covering Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom shrines, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom koroks, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom amiibo, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom autobuild, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Lookout Landing, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom towers, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sky islands, and so much more.
Let’s lift up your signs and your spirits with our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sign locations guide.
How do I help Addison in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
As you travel around Hyrule, you might stumble across Addison, the bumbling staff member from Hudson Construction on a mission to plant signs all over. The only problem is he just can’t get them to stand upright. You must use the Ultrahand ability and your building skills to make each sign stand upright, for which Addison rewards you for your assistance.
There isn’t really a trick to propping these signs up, but make sure to always check for resources in the local area. Almost every location you find Addison in has some planks, sticks, or similar items that you can fuse to the sign to help it stand upright. Just experiment, and try to use more of the nearby resources than your own Zonai devices, as you need those for later.
What are the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sign locations?
Below is a list of every single Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sign location and its coordinates:
- Lake Hylia: -0142, -2122, 0020
- Kakariko Village: 2100, -1261, 0134
- Sahasra Slope: 1495, -0988, 0156
- Dueling Peaks Stable: 1973, -1900, 0023
- Hateno Village: 3138, -2140, 0062
- East Ekochio Shrine: 1309, 1225, 0115
- Great Plateau: -0875, -1468, 0021
- Lookout Landing: -0755, 0238, 0019
- Rito Village: -3614, 2191, 0143
- Tabantha Great Bridge: -3321, 0507, 0169
- Tabantha Frontier: -1873, 2322, 0239
- Hebra South Summit Cave: -3252, 2568, 0448
- Snowfield Stable: -1072, 2800, 0183
- Thims Bridge: 1342, 0802, 0021
- Bridge of Eldin: 2264, 2316, 0519
- Mercay Island: 1712, 0095, 0047
- Gerudo Desert: 1609, -2245, -0016
- Akkala Ancient Tech Lab: 4448, 3077, 0215
- Sinatika Shrine: 3871, 2470, 0055
- Akkala Stable: 3158, 1628, 0204
That’s all we have for our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sign locations guide, but for even more great articles, check out our guides on Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom gleeoks and Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom enemies.