Brawl Stars is a cartoony MOBA developed by mobile game giants Supercell. It features various characters and game modes for you to battle it out in, as well as special events where you can get new characters and other rewards.
But what Brawl Stars event is happening now? How many of them? And for how long? Well, we’ve collated all of that information into one handy guide, keeping track of all the different events and their timings. So, read on, and be sure to bookmark this page to come back to as the events change on a daily basis.
If you need a hand fighting it out, check out our Brawl Stars guide for some tips, tricks, and cheats. For more detailed information we’ve got info on why you should avoid Brawl Stars hacks and the lowdown on Brawl Stars Leon. Once you’ve had your fill, check out our best mobile multiplayer games list to find something different to play with your buddies.
Brawl Stars events
For an up to date list of all current and upcoming Brawl Stars events, check out Brawlify. They’ve got countdowns to the ends and starts of the different events, as well as win rate percentages to help you out. If you’re wondering what the different Brawl Stars events are, check them out below.
What Brawl Stars events are there?
You can find a list of all Brawl Stars events down below.
3v3 Brawl Stars events
- Gem Grab – collect ten gems from the gem mine before your opponent.
- Brawl Ball – take the ball to the opponent’s goal
- Bounty – get the highest bounty by the end of the game
- Siege – take down the enemy turrets while defending your own
- Heist – defend your sage while trying to break the enemy’s one
- Hot Zone – capture all the hot zones on the map
- Knockout – defeat the enemies without getting knocked out
Special Brawl Stars Events
- Big Game – five players work together to take down the big brawler
- Robo Rumble – defend your safe from robot bandits
- Boss Fight – work together to take down the boss robot
Other Brawl Stars Events
- Showdown – ten players, no teams, last one standing
- Duo Showdown – ten players, teams of two, last two standing
- Duels – 1v1, three brawlers each
That’s all the Brawl Star event info for now. Be sure to check back and see the updated info. For more, check out our list of the best mobile MOBAs to find something similar.