Would you appreciate it if there was a Call of Duty: Mobile PC version? Can you imagine playing on the big screen and not having to fiddle with tiny touchscreen controls? Well, today is your lucky day as, not only is it possible to play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC, we’re going to show you how. Before we get into it though, you will need an Android emulator. For those of you who don’t know this already, an emulator is a program that simulates another platform on your PC.
You can also get Call of Duty: Mobile on iOS or Android, too. If you want more COD goodness, check out our Call of Duty: Mobile tips, Call of Duty Warzone Mobile codes, and Call of Duty: Mobile codes page to get some freebies.
To play Call of Duty: Mobile PC, you need an Android emulator. Fortunately, there are a bunch of these around, and we’ve rounded up the best of them below:
The official way to play Call of Duty: Mobile on your PC is via GameLoop. This particular program used to go by the name ‘Tencent Gaming Buddy’, and is an official Android emulator, created by Tencent itself.
How to download GameLoop:
- You will need to install GameLoop on PC by visiting the official website
- Then you will need to click the big yellow download button
- Follow the installation instructions and click finish
- Open the GameLoop application and search for Call of Duty: Mobile
- Now click download on the Call of Duty: Mobile page and press download
- Wait for the game to install on your computer
- Launch through GameLoop and enjoy
The benefits of using GameLoop:
- Live stream to Nimo and nonolive
- Support for external controllers
- Hack/Cheat prevention
- Support for multiple languages
- Customizable controls
Another method is an emulator called BlueStacks, which boasts an enormous gaming library of 1.5 million games. BlueStacks offers users macros as well as a bunch of other features to improve your gaming experience.
How to download BlueStacks:
- Visit the BlueStacks website and click the big green download button
- Once you have downloaded the installer, open it by left-clicking on the download file
- Follow the steps in the download wizard and hit the finish button
- Once BlueStacks has been installed, search for Call of Duty: Mobile inside the BlueStacks store
- Click on the download button and wait for the download to complete before you can play
The benefits of using BlueStacks:
- Higher frame rate
- Multi-instance support
- Gameplay recording
- Translation in real-time
- Over 1.5 million games
- Streaming straight to Twitch
The final option is MEmu Play, which is another Android emulator that also includes features to improve your PC gaming experience.
How to download MEmu Play:
- Visit the MEmu Play website and click the large green button that says download
- Install the emulator onto your computer by clicking on the download file.
- Wait for the installation to complete, and click finish to exit the wizard
- Open MEmu Play on your computer and search for Call of Duty: Mobile
- Download a copy of Call of Duty: Mobile and wait for it to install
The benefits of using MEmu Play:
- File sharing between Android and Windows
- Simple drag-and-drop APK installation
- Massive game library
- Support for multiple instances
And that will do it for our COD Mobile PC guide. To learn about what’s next for the mobile shooter, check out our Call of Duty: Mobile update round-up. You should also head over to our list of the best mobile shooters to help keep those sharpshooting skills sharp.