The world of Disney Dreamlight Valley is stunning, though it’s not quite as majestic as it once was due to The Forgetting. Fortunately, you and your magic are on hand to fight it and restore the once peaceful valley to a place where its residents feel safe and happy again. However, this is a big task to achieve alone. You need some friends to help you.
Luckily, there are plenty of characters in the valley that are keen to help out, but to establish unbreakable bonds, you need to become their friend. One of the ways you can achieve this is through Disney Dreamlight Valley gifts. To help you out, we put this guide together to help you figure out what your new pals might like.
Oh, and to discover who you can become friends with, check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley characters guide, then check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley events content to be in the know about the latest goings on. We also have a Disney Dreamlight Valley review, just in case you want to learn even more about this incredible world.
Anywho, here’s everything you need to know about Disney Dreamlight Valley gifts.
What are Disney Dreamlight Valley gifts?
Disney Dreamlight Valley gifts, as the name implies, are items that you can give to residents of the valley to increase your friendship with them. Fortunately, they’re extremely easy to come by, as practically anything can be a gift in this world.
What Disney Dreamlight Valley gifts are there?
While we’d love to be specific about what you can give each character, that’s a bit tricky due to the fact that they each have three favourite gifts that change on a daily basis. To discover what these are, you can either speak to them and select the give gift dialogue or go to the characters list in the main menu under the collection section.
However, we can certainly list a bunch of gifts that are a hit:
- Flowers – there are many types in the valley, and frequently residents like to receive them
- Meals – you can cook a lot of meals thanks to Disney Dreamlight Valley recipes, and a lot of residents enjoy different dishes (check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley crudites and Disney Dreamlight Valley Ratatouille recipe guides for some help)
- Minerals – sometimes, minerals such as peridot are what residents like to receive
- Vegetables – no, we’re not kidding. Something as simple as a carrot, Disney Dreamlight Valley mushrooms, or Disney Dreamlight Valley seaweed can make someone’s day
- Fruit – raspberries, blueberries, bananas, any fruit is usually a favourite gift for at least one resident each day
- Sticks – seriously, a stick apparently makes people happy
- Rocks – yes, sometimes these are a favourite gift. Heck, even Disney Dreamlight Valley clay seems to please people
- Night shards – you can get these by breaking rocks, and sometimes people like to receive them
There you have it, everything you need to know about Disney Dreamlight Valley gifts. For even more magic, you can check out our best Disney games guide.