July 14, 2022: Check out the latest batch of Season 3 challenges right now!
Fortnite challenges are a weekly event that gives Epic’s grandiose battle royale a sense of routine. Throughout the week your regular playtime in Fortnite consists of the usual shooting, looting, and building. Every Thursday, though, you get a list of Fortnite challenges to give you something else to think about apart from a shrinking zone.
It’s a good idea to do them, too, as they’ll reward you experience and in-turn level up your Battle Pass quicker. Some of the weekly Fortnite challenges are quite simple and merely involve getting a certain amount of kills with a specific weapon. Others get more creative and ask you to find certain items within the game within one life. A handful of Fortnite challenges can be done right away, whereas others need a certain item from your Fortnite Battle Pass, like a glider.
The latest season brings in some fantastic new characters, as you can unlock Doctor Darth Vader himself through the Battle Pass, and later on this season, Indiana Jones will also become available. I’d better be able to equip that whip!
Chapter 3, Season 3 challenges:
Season 3 week 0 challenges
- Collect a hammer assault rifle and a two-shot shotgun in a single match
- Interact with a sunbird or moon hawk and rustler in a single match
- Jump on a wolf or bear’s back in two different matches
- Plant or summon three reality saplings using reality seeds
- Survive ten storm phases
- Travel 2000 meters in a baller
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave
SEASON 3 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES
- Collect three reality seeds
- Do 2000 damage to opponents with a DMR
- Dance at three different crashed IO airships
- Gain ten shields by bouncing on slurp bouncer mushrooms
- Mod a whiplash with off-road tires and a cow catcher, then destroy 50 structures
- Search five chests at Condo Canyon or Tiled Towers
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat
Season 3 Week 2 challenges
- Boost into a runway boulder and dislodge it with a baller
- Eliminate two enemy players with ranged weapons of epic rarity or better
- Enter the slipstream in a baller at the screwballer
- Headshot five opponents with the two-shot shotgun
- Launch into the air three times using geysers
- Pick five weeds around reality saplings
- Swing 50 meters or more with the grapple glove without touching the ground
Season 3 week 3 challenges
- Damage opponents 75 times within 30 seconds of getting out of the water
- Dislodge or destroy three runaway boulders with a melee weapon
- Get three seconds of air time in a land vehicle
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a boar
- Hit an enemy with a shockwave grenade
- Jump off a diving board three times
- Reach max shields at a temple
Season 3 week 4 challenges
- Deal 250 damage to opponents while in a vehicle
- Destroy 15 structures with an E-11 blaster rifle
- Knock down five timber pines with a ripsaw launcher
- Mantle onto a ledge three times within three seconds of sliding
- Plant a reality seed at sunflower’s saplings or fungi farm
- Search two chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO airships
- Travel 500 meters in the slipstream around rave cave
Season 3 week 5 challenges
- Collect a port-a-fort and a ripsaw launcher in a single match
- Collect five floating rings near reality falls
- Deal 500 damage to opponents within 10 meters with the charge SMG
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above
- Deploy a port-a-fort and deal 50 damage to opponents within 30 seconds
- Destroy eight giant mushrooms with the ripsaw launcher
- Visit reality falls, tilted towers, and shuffled shrines
How do Fortnite challenges work in Season 3?
Fortnite Challenges refresh every Thursday at 14:00 BST/ 6:00 PST/ 9:00 EST. The tasks you’ll find each week are related to the theme of the season.
While each challenge varies, they can all be done in-game. Some are as simple as getting a certain amount of kills with a weapon, while others task you with visiting certain locations in one life.
Hello? everything about Fortnite Android you need to know
We’ll be sure to update this guide with the new Fortnite challenges, though, so do check back if you’re curious. If you’re looking for some more Fortnite goodness, though, then we also have guides on the Fortnite login and Creative mode – lots to keep you busy in Epic’s grand battle royale.
If you are looking for a new game to play, take a look at our 1v1.LOL unblocked guide.