Fortnite challenges are a weekly event that give Epic’s grandiose battle royale a sense of routine. Throughout the week your regular playtime in Fortnite consists of the usual shooting, looting, and building. Every Thursday, though, you get a list of Fortnite challenges to give you something else to think about apart from a shrinking zone.
It’s a good idea to do them, too, as they’ll reward you experience and in-turn level up your Battle Pass quicker. Some of the weekly Fortnite challenges are quite simple and merely involve getting a certain amount of kills with a specific weapon. Others get more creative and ask you to find certain items within the game within one life. A handful of Fortnite challenges can be done right away, whereas others need a certain item from your Fortnite Battle Pass, like a glider.
Fortnite challenges are also themed around the current season in Fortnite Chapter 2. Season 2, for example, was themed around spies so the weekly tasks reflected that. Either way, keeping up with these Fortnite challenges can be tricky, so we’re putting together an easy to reach resource for you to check up on.
here are the latest fortnite challenges:
Pretty straight forward set of challenges to start the season off. You’ll probably complete most of these just by playing the game, we reckon.
- Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands (0/200)
- Deal damage within 10s of landing from the whirlpool at Hydro 16 (0/1)
- Enter Catty Corner Vault (0/1)
- Find Gnomes at Homely Hills (0/3)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Rickety Rig (0/7)
- Land at Misty Meadows and finish top 25 (0/1)
- Eliminations at Steamy Stacks (0/3)
There’s a nod to last season’s hero crossover Deadpool in these challenges, which is an amusing bit of environmental story telling for those who wondered what happened to him.
- Use different Ziplines at The Authority (0/8)
- Search Chests or Ammo boxes at Holly Hedges (0/7)
- Find Deadpool floaties at The Yacht (0/3)
- Score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park (0/1)
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake (0/3)
- Headshot Henchmen at The Fortilla (0/20)
- Gather or Consume Foraged Items at The Orchard (0/5)
As it goes, the challenges for this week have leaked early. The leak comes from the ever reliable Fire Monkey. If any of these appear different on the day, we’ll be sure to update them. Now that’s out the way, here are the Fortnite Challenges for Season 3 Week 3 are:
- Search Chest or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (0/7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (0/3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy Lake (0/4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (0/1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (0/100)
- Destroy cars within 60s of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (0/2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of a Steam Stacks (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/200)
This set of challenges comes from the same source as before. As ever, we’ll keep an eye on them once they release to make sure they’re correct. Here at the Fortnite challenges for Season 3 week 4:
- Search 7 chests at Salty Spring
- Get 3 Eliminations at Holly Hedges
- Collect 1 Floating Rings at Pleasant Park
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25
- Collect Metal from Rickety Rig
- Dance on camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority
And there you have it, the Fortnite challenges for this week. Season 3 has just kicked off, and we’ve been drowned – somewhat literally – in new loot to chase.
How do Fortnite challenges work in Season 2?
Fortnite Challenges refresh every Thursday at 14:00 BST/ 6:00 PST/ 9:00 EST. The tasks you’ll find each week are related to the theme of the season. For example, we’re currently getting spy-themed Fortnite challenges, as that’s the overarching story of Season 2.
While each challenge varies, they can all be done in-game. Some are as simple as getting a certain amount of kills with a weapon, while others task you with visiting certain locations in one life.
Hello? everything about Fortnite Android you need to know
We’ll be sure to update this guide with the new challenges, though, so do check back if you’re curious. If you’re looking for some more Fortnite goodness, though, then we also have guides on the Fortnite login and Creative mode – lots to keep you busy in Epic’s grand battle royale.