September 18, 2020: you can find the week 3 and 4 challenges below
Fortnite challenges are a weekly event that give Epic’s grandiose battle royale a sense of routine. Throughout the week your regular playtime in Fortnite consists of the usual shooting, looting, and building. Every Thursday, though, you get a list of Fortnite challenges to give you something else to think about apart from a shrinking zone.
It’s a good idea to do them, too, as they’ll reward you experience and in-turn level up your Battle Pass quicker. Some of the weekly Fortnite challenges are quite simple and merely involve getting a certain amount of kills with a specific weapon. Others get more creative and ask you to find certain items within the game within one life. A handful of Fortnite challenges can be done right away, whereas others need a certain item from your Fortnite Battle Pass, like a glider.
Fortnite challenges are also themed around the current season in Fortnite Chapter 2. Season 2, for example, was themed around spies so the weekly tasks reflected that. Either way, keeping up with these Fortnite challenges can be tricky, so we’re putting together an easy to reach resource for you to check up on.
Season 4 fortnite challenges:
Use the links below to skip to the challenges you are looking for.
Here are the challenges for the coming week!
- Search Chests at Slurpy Swamp (7)
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (100)
- Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (3)
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (5)
- Destroy Gatherers (20)
- Deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains (10,000)
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks (7)
- Get eliminations at Retail Row (3)
- Collect Wood from Weeping Woods (500)
- Visit Panther’s Prowl
- Deal damage with exploding Gas Pumps or Gas Cans (250)
- Place Fire Traps (3)
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries
- Deal damage to opponents at Misty Meadows (500)
And there you have it, the Fortnite challenges for this week. Season 4 is in full swing, and we’re marvelling – somewhat literally – at the new loot to collect.
- Reach Level 74 on the battle pass
- Visit Doctor Doom’s statue as Doctor Doom (0/1)
- Visit a giant throne as Doctor Doom (0/1)
- Emote as Doctor Doom during a victory royale (0/1)
- Reach level 46 on the battle pass
- Plant a seed on a heart-shaped island as Groot (0/1)
- Emote as Groot at a friendship monument (0/1)
- Reach level 32 on the Battle Pass
- Rescue Sapling Groot from Holly Hedges Nursery(0/1)
- Reach level 29 on the battle pass
- Visit Jennifer Walter’s office as Jennifer Walters(0/1)
- Eliminate Doctor Doom’s henchmen as Jennifer Walters (0/3)
- Emote as Jennifer Walters after smashing vases(0/1)
- Reach level 86 on the battle pass
- Use a phone booth as Mystique(0/1)
- Deal damage with different rarity pistols as Mystique (0/3)
- Emote as Mystique after eliminating an opponent(0/1)
- Reach level 60 on the battle pass
- Visit the Weather Station as Storm (0/1)
- Ride the Steamy Stacks in the storm as Storm (0/1)
- Emote as Storm at the center of the eye of the Storm (0/1)
- Reach level 15 on the battle pass
- Visit Bitfrost marks as Thor (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents using Mjolnir as Thor (0/100)
- Emote as Thor at mountain top ruins (0/1)
- Reach level 8 on the battle pass
- Prove your worth by picking up Mjolnir as Thor (0/1)
- Reach level 100 on the battle pass
- Reach 88 on the speedometer in a Whiplash as Tony Stark (0/1)
- Use an upgrade bench as Tony Stark (0/1)
- Emote as Tony Stark in the Stark Workshop (0/1)
- Defeat Wolverine (requires four players)
- Investigate mysterious claw marks (0/3)
- Find the loading screen picture at a Quinjet patrol site (0/1)
- Find the sentinel head in Dirty Docks (0/1)
- Power up a Sentinel’s chest piece (0/1)
- Locate a mutant containment truck (0/1)
How do Fortnite challenges work in Season 4?
Fortnite Challenges refresh every Thursday at 14:00 BST/ 6:00 PST/ 9:00 EST. The tasks you’ll find each week are related to the theme of the season.
While each challenge varies, they can all be done in-game. Some are as simple as getting a certain amount of kills with a weapon, while others task you with visiting certain locations in one life.
Hello? everything about Fortnite Android you need to know
We’ll be sure to update this guide with the new Fortnite challenges, though, so do check back if you’re curious. If you’re looking for some more Fortnite goodness, though, then we also have guides on the Fortnite login and Creative mode – lots to keep you busy in Epic’s grand battle royale.
If you are looking for a new game to play, take a look at our 1v1.LOL unblocked guide.