June 09, 2022: Check out the latest batch of Season 3 challenges right now!
Fortnite challenges are a weekly event that gives Epic’s grandiose battle royale a sense of routine. Throughout the week your regular playtime in Fortnite consists of the usual shooting, looting, and building. Every Thursday, though, you get a list of Fortnite challenges to give you something else to think about apart from a shrinking zone.
It’s a good idea to do them, too, as they’ll reward you experience and in-turn level up your Battle Pass quicker. Some of the weekly Fortnite challenges are quite simple and merely involve getting a certain amount of kills with a specific weapon. Others get more creative and ask you to find certain items within the game within one life. A handful of Fortnite challenges can be done right away, whereas others need a certain item from your Fortnite Battle Pass, like a glider.
The latest season brings in some fantastic new characters, as you can unlock Doctor Darth Vader himself through the Battle Pass, and later on this season, Indiana Jones will also become available. I’d better be able to equip that whip!
Chapter 3, Season 3 challenges:
Season 3 week 0 challenges
- Collect a hammer assault rifle and a two-shot shotgun in a single match
- Interact with a sunbird or moon hawk and rustler in a single match
- Jump on a wolf or bear’s back in two different matches
- Plant or summon three reality saplings using reality seeds
- Survive ten storm phases
- Travel 2000 meters in a baller
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave
SEASON 3 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES
- Collect three reality seeds
- Do 2000 damage to opponents with a DMR
- Dance at three different crashed IO airships
- Gain ten shields by bouncing on slurp bouncer mushrooms
- Mod a whiplash with off-road tires and a cow catcher, then destroy 50 structures
- Search five chests at Condo Canyon or Tiled Towers
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat
How do Fortnite challenges work in Season 3?
Fortnite Challenges refresh every Thursday at 14:00 BST/ 6:00 PST/ 9:00 EST. The tasks you’ll find each week are related to the theme of the season.
While each challenge varies, they can all be done in-game. Some are as simple as getting a certain amount of kills with a weapon, while others task you with visiting certain locations in one life.
Hello? everything about Fortnite Android you need to know
We’ll be sure to update this guide with the new Fortnite challenges, though, so do check back if you’re curious. If you’re looking for some more Fortnite goodness, though, then we also have guides on the Fortnite login and Creative mode – lots to keep you busy in Epic’s grand battle royale.
If you are looking for a new game to play, take a look at our 1v1.LOL unblocked guide.