Our how to delete apps on Android guide is here to help you with all your tech woes. With a few simple steps, you can clear up more space on your smartphone, so you have more room for new games, memories, and more.
If you’re on the hunt for more helpful tech articles or getting to grips with a new device or service, then be sure to check out our huge library of great how to content. We have guides covering how to cancel Roblox Premium, how to delete Facebook accounts, how to turn off Siri, how to delete Netflix profiles, and even how to cancel LinkedIn Premium.
How do I delete apps on Android?
It’s pretty easy to delete apps on Android, just follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device
- Click on the profile icon at the top right of the screen
- Click on manage apps and devices
- Then click on manage
- Click on an app you want to delete
- Click uninstall
- Repeat with any additional apps you wish to delete
Similarly, if you don’t have access to the internet, you can delete apps through the settings by following these steps:
- Open settings on your mobile device
- Click on apps
- Click on ‘see all apps’
- Click on any app you want to delete
- Hit uninstall
- Then confirm by pressing OK
There you have it, Android users, we hope this helps you make a little bit of extra space for those all-important things in life. If you fancy grabbing yourself a new Android phone to get even more space, then be sure to check out our guide to the best Android phone for games.