If you’re wondering how to cancel LinkedIn Premium, we’re walking you through it in this full guide. There are plenty of subscriptions in life, and some are more important than others. If I need to save some money and the choice is between LinkedIn or Netflix, well I’m getting ready for the next season of Stranger Things.
Just before we connect you to the rest of this handy guide, be sure to check out our other helpful ‘how to’ content. We have guides covering how to cancel Tinder Gold, how to delete Twitch accounts, how to delete Snapchat accounts, how to delete Reddit accounts, how to delete apps on iPhone, how to cancel Amazon Prime, and much more.
Lets dive into our how to cancel LinkedIn Premium guide.
How do I cancel LinkedIn Premium in browser?
It’s very simple to cancel LinkedIn Premium in browser, just follow these instructions:
- Head to linkedin.com
- Log into your account
- Click the profile option at the top of the page
- Select premium features
- Click premium account and features
- From here, select manage subscription
- Next, on the manage premium account page, select cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen prompts, and select cancel subscription
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium on Android and iOS?
It’s just as simple to cancel LinkedIn Premium in the app, just follow these instructions:
- Open up the LinkedIn app
- Select your profile icon
- Click on premium features
- Next to subscription features, click on the dropdown menu
- Click on manage subscription
- Under the manage premium features menu, click cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen prompts, and click cancel subscription
Alright, that’s all we have for our how to cancel LinkedIn Premium guide folks, we hope you find it helpful. For even more helpful how to content, be sure to check out our guides covering how to cancel Apple Music and how to cancel Apple TV next.