Niantic sure is generous when it comes to in-game events, and Pokémon Go community days are the perfect example of that, as they occur at least once a month, sometimes twice if there’s a Pokémon Go classic community day going on. Nonetheless, the one thing you can be certain of is that one ‘mon takes centre stage, while you grab an abundance of goodies.
With that being said, you might wonder when the next community day is. Well, fortunately for you, that’s where we come in, as we’ve taken it upon ourselves to venture into the tall grass of the wilds so we can bring you all the details surrounding the upcoming community day events.
Anyway, here’s all you need to know about the next Pokémon Go Community Day.
What is the next Pokémon Go Community Day?
Niantic has confirmed that Galarian and standard Slowpoke will feature in the next Pokémon Go community day.
When is the next Pokémon Go Community Day?
Here are all of the future Pokémon Go community day dates that we’re aware of right now.
- March 18 from 14:00 to 17:00 local time – features Galarian Slowpoke and Slowpoke
- April 15
- April 29
- May 21
What are the Pokémon Go Community Day event bonuses?
Here are all of the Pokémon Go Community Day bonuses you can expect:
- More encounters with Galarian Slowpoke and Slowpoke, you may even encounter a shiny form of each variant
- Three times catch XP
- Two times catch candy
- Incense and lure modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Two times the chance for trainers level 31 and up to receive candy XL from catching Pokémon
- Take a snapshot during the event for a surprise encounter
Of course, there’s more to the location-based title than Community Days, so if you want to see what other special content you can enjoy, make sure you visit our Pokémon Go events guide and Pokémon Go raids list. You should probably take a look at our Pokémon Go Eevee evolution guide as well, assuming you want to make the most of what’s on offer to you.