Pokémon Unite is a free-to-play MOBA game featuring all of your favourite pocket monsters. Form teams, fight in epic 5v5 battles, and evolve your Pokémon in the legendary game series’ first soiree into the MOBA world. Of course, you’ll want some fly costumes to kit out your little friends, right?
Well, we’re here to help. We’ve created a list of all the current Pokémon Unite skins along with details on how you can unlock them. Whether you’re looking for a snazzy Hawaiin shirt for your favourite grass type, or a fashionable fit for your Pikachu, there’s something for everyone. We will update this guide as new costumes come out, so be sure to check back to keep up with the latest Pokétrends.
If you want to find out more about Pokémonn Unite, you can check out our Pokémon Unite guide to learn everything we know so far. And for all you Pokémasters out there, we also have tonnes of Pokémon Go content, including a Pokémon Go codes list, Pokémon Go level 50 guide, and our Pokémon Go Eevee evolution guide.
Pokémon Unite skins
- Beach Venusaur – battlepass reward
- Bonfire Charizard – buy for 315 gems
- Hip-hop Pikachu – buy for 350 gems
- Fashion Pikachu – battlepass reward
- Beach Machamp – buy for 315 gems
- Beach Snorlax – buy for 315 gems
- Bandit Lucario – buy for 3150 gems
- Pilot Talonflame – buy for 175 tickets
- Bonfire Talonflame – buy for 315 gems
- Alolan Ninetales – battlepass reward
- Magician Mr. Mime – buy for 1260 gems
- Cook Mr. Mime – buy for 350 gems
- Beach Garchomp – buy for 315 gems
- Captain Cinderace – buy for 3150 gems
- Hero Greninja – buy for 1260 gems
What are Pokémon Unite skins?
Pokémon Unite skins are outfits you can deck out your pokémon with! You can obtain them either for free through the game battlepass, or buy them from the shop in exchange for coins, holowear tickets, or gems. You can use these costumes in game to add a little funky flair to your gameplay. Of course, you will need to have the Pokémon first before you can buy their skins.