In Roblox, free Robux is hard to come by, so it makes sense that players are always on the lookout for ways to earn more. If you want to upgrade your avatar, buy special abilities, or take advantage of many other features, you’re going to need some. But since the Builder’s Club was changed into a paid subscription, getting Robux without opening your wallet has become almost impossible. There are still plenty of ways to earn them, however, and at least one way to get them free.
Roblox is designed as a platform for creators, where you can profit and benefit from your creations, earning Roblox free Robux by making games, or even going so far as to earn actual money from microtransactions, and through profit share.
But there are also some easier ways to get your hands on Robux, that don’t necessarily involve you putting hundreds of hours into becoming a massively successful game creator, or getting scammed by some shady online currency generator. Here are some of the best, and safest, ways to get your hands on Robux in Roblox.
How do I get Roblox Free robux?
The sad truth is it’s almost impossible to get free Robux anymore, since most of the selling privileges which used to be available to normal users have been revoked. But you can still create Game Passes to sell to players for free Robux. Here’s how it works:
- First, you have to create a game and get some players
- Then you can add a Game Pass for sale and choose how much you want to sell it for
- Game Passes are essentially unique items that give players an advantage in your game – that could be access to a restricted area, an avatar item, or a permanent power up
- It’s important to remember that any Robux you earn from Game Passes are pending for three days before being paid into your account
But as creating games and Game Passes is entirely free, this is the last way you can earn free Robux in Roblox. If you want some inspiration in creating something, check out our list of the best Roblox games, and the Roblox site for more advice on creating Game Passes
how do I buy Robux?
Some people don’t want to have to earn currency, and would just rather spend their cash on having fun in-game, and who are we to judge! You can simply purchase Robux in-game or on the Roblox website. Here’s what it’ll cost you:
- $4.99 – 400 Robux
- $9.99 – 800 Robux
- $19.99 – 1,700 Robux
- $49.99 – 4,500 Robux
- $99.99 – 10,000 Robux
And here are some purchase options just to put these amounts into perspective a little bit:
- 100 Robux lets you create a group or a badge for your game
- 1000 Robux is enough to change your username
- 50,000 is enough to buy the Violet Valkyrie, the most expensive hat in the game
how Do I join Roblox premium?
If you want the privileges required to unlock the best ways to earn Robux, you’ll have to join Roblox Premium, the service which replaced Builder’s Club. There are three levels of membership, all of which will grant you a monthly stipend of Robux to spend:
- $4.99/month – 450/month
- $9.99/month – 1000/month
- $19.99/month – 2200/month
Each of these levels unlocks all of the features available, with the exception of the top level – which unlocks the Developer Exchange, Bonus Accessories, and Membership Gear. The Developer Exchange requires you to have earned 100,000 Robux, and allows you to exchange them for actual money – but you’ll only find your way there if one of your games hits it big.
how do I sell clothes on the Roblox marketplace?
Once you’ve got yourself Roblox Premium you’ll be able to start earning – spend money to make money as they say! If you want to earn, selling clothes in Roblox is one of the best ways to do it. Here are some important things to consider before you found your fashion empire:
- You can create unique clothing designs for shirts, pants, or t-shirts, and then sell them on the marketplace
- When you sell them you’ll get a 70% share of what they earn in Robux, with the other 30% being used to support Roblox in-game economy, and reduce inflation
- Just as with selling Game Passes, you must wait three days for any sale to clear
If you want more details on how to design Roblox clothing, here’s a useful Roblox wiki article with some tips.
how do I sell access to Roblox games?
If earning money by selling clothes ain’t your style, then perhaps you might consider selling access in Roblox. If Game Passes are like in-game microtransactions, then access is essentially paying for the game. If you create something that people are lining up to play, then it might be a good option to get you some Robux. Here are some things to consider:
- If you are going to sell access, make sure your game works, as otherwise, people might be unhappy having paid for it – as our guide on how to interact with Roblox players will tell you, transparency with others is important
- In the worst case, if your game is buggy it might be forcibly quarantined until you fix the issues
- You can charge anywhere between 25 and 1,000 Robux for access
- You also have to wait three days after any sale to get your Robux
Where can I find some Roblox free items?
We have plenty of lists full of Roblox goodies for specific games. Here are some of our favourites.
- Heroes Online codes
- Driving Empire codes
- Anime Fighters codes
- All Star Tower Defense codes
- Anime Fighting Simulator codes
- Blox Fruits codes
- Omega Tower Defense Simulator codes
- UFO Simulator codes
- Bad Business codes
- Slayers Unleashed codes
- Anime Mania codes
And those are the main ways to get Roblox free Robux! If you feel like you want to start creating and earning Robux, or even actual money in the game, you can download Roblox for free on Google Play or the App Store. Since you’re here, be sure to check out our Roblox shirt template, and Roblox faces guides to give your avatar a new look.