If you’re wondering how to cancel YouTube Premium, we’re here to help you cut the package from your budget. Because, while the subscription service is a great way to cut out the ads when watching your favorite content, we don’t always have the extra cash to splash on the luxury.
Before we dive into the rest of this article, we have a litany of great tech guides in our library, here to help with every question you might ever ask. Be sure to check out our articles covering how to turn off Siri, how to cancel Audible, how to cancel Kindle Unlimited, how to cancel Netflix, how to cancel Amazon Music, how to cancel Hulu, and much more in our dedicated how to tab.
Let’s dive into our how to cancel YouTube Premium guide.
How do I cancel YouTube Premium over web browser?
It’s very simple to cancel YouTube Premium within the YouTube web browser, just follow these steps:
- Head to youtube.com
- Log into your account
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner
- Click on paid memberships
- Tap on YouTube Premium
- Click on continue to cancel
- Select the reason for cancelling, and press next
- Finally, tap “yes, cancel” to cancel your subscription
How do I cancel YouTube Premium in app?
You can cancel YouTube Premium from within the YouTube app on mobile devices by following these simple steps:
- Open up the YouTube app
- Log into your Google account
- Click your profile icon in the top right
- Select purchases and memberships
- Next to the premium subscription, click deactivate
- When asked if you’d like to pause, click continue to cancel