There really is no better time to play Minecraft on mobile and join millions of others in exploring a fantasy world, and building… well, whatever you want! In this Minecraft update guide, we give you the lowdown on each Minecraft update coming to the game, along with details of what they change, and how to get involved for yourself if you like what you see.
Wanna get further into the block-based world of Minecraft? Check out our list of the best Minecraft skins, and some cool Minecraft house designs. Take the game on the go with you by trying a new platform with a fresh Minecraft download.
Time to grab your pickaxe and dig into the latest Minecraft update.
Update 1.20, Trails and Tails, is available on all platforms now, and oh boy is it a big one! Update 1.21 is coming next summer, around June 2024. We’ll keep you posted with any changes.
A new update has been released to address some issues that were introduced with the 1.20.40 update.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a Realm after doing other things for a while
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining Featured Servers
- Fixed a crash on Amazon devices when the player had a prior Realms purchase and the Realm had not been created yet
- Fixed a possible soft lock when performing different actions within Marketplace
- Fixed searching, filtering, and sorting only displaying the first row of results when using the search feature inside the Marketplace
- World type filters now apply properly when using search filters in the Marketplace
If you want to play Minecraft on mobile, you can also download it on Google Play and the App Store. We also have a guide for how to play Minecraft: Pocket Edition on PC, and a guide for Minecraft Earth updates, just in case you fancy playing one of the best location based games on mobile.