We love playing mobile games on PC – something about trading up a small screen for a big one really enhances a gaming experience. This is one of the reasons Raid: Shadow Legends on PC is great to play – Raid’s realistic graphics and hero models are enhanced by the upgrade. But it can be difficult to know where to start in bringing mobile games to desktop, so lucky for you, there’s a handy tool for playing Raid: Shadow Legends on PC.
BlueStacks! We’ve written plenty about this miracle software, which once downloaded, allows you to play all of your mobile favourites. Whether that’s defending your town in Clash of Clans on PC, or going for a stroll in Minecraft: Pocket Edition on PC, we truly love BlueStacks and what it can do for mobile gaming.
So just as with those others, we’re here to give you the lowdown on how to play Raid: Shadow Legends on PC. Before you know it you’ll be collecting Champions and battling foes from the comfort of your desktop.
Here’s how to play raid shadow legends on pc:
I’m glad you asked! Raid: Shadow Legends is a Gacha RPG that challenges you to create the ultimate team of Champions. The main campaign has you fighting through castles, dungeons, and keeps, defeating bosses to liberate the land of Teleria from the shadow.
That’s the long and the short of it. Raid also features a variety of in-game currencies that are used to buff characters. If you want specifics, check out our Raid: Shadow Legends guide.
Adventure through countless worlds and overcome fearsome foes with the best mobile MMORPGs
It’s surprisingly easy to boot up Raid: Shadow Legends on PC. Either follow the handy link in the image above, or search Raid: Shadow Legends on the official BlueStacks website. Once there, follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Download Raid: Shadow Legends on PC’
- If you already have BlueStacks installed, this will boot up the app. If not, simply follow the instructions and skip to the next bit
- Once you’ve opened BlueStacks, sign into your Google Play account (you will need one of these)
- Click on ‘Install game’ while on the Raid: Shadow Legends page on BlueStacks
- Enjoy playing Raid: Shadow Legends on PC!
BlueStacks offers some handy enhancements for Raid: Shadow Legends on PC, which help to improve your experience playing the game. Here’s what they are:
- Macros: This handy tool allows you to record an action you perform in game, then simply replay it at the touch of a button – this can really speed up certain aspects of farming, or harvesting currency
- Re-rolling: This feature allows you to more easily get great Champions in Raid: Shadow Legends on PC. Re-rolling lets you roll for Champions in multiple instances, so you can more easily build a better team
- Farm Mode: Alas this does not turn the enemies into farm animals, but does increase your capability to farm in-game. Enable this when running multiple instances and you’ll be able to gather more
- Multi Instance Sync: This essentially allows you to perform real-time actions across multiple instances of the game running at once – very handy
Enjoy going on quests? Our list of the best mobile RPGs might be for you