June 21, 2022: We added a new Bee Swarm Simulator code!
Who doesn’t love bees? They give us sweet things, make a fun sound, and help in the propagation of pretty much every species of flower. But wrangling them is a far harder job, because of their tendency to, you know… sting people. That’s why we’ve decided to lend a hand to all Roblox beekeepers out there, and create a list of Bee Swarm Simulator codes.
Our list gathers together all of the latest freebies, whether they’re for in-game boosts, buffs, gumdrops, tickets, jelly, charms, beans, honey, or any of Bee Simulator’s long varied catalogue of items. If you’re looking to make speedy progress in-game and cultivate some healthy hives, Bee Swarm Simulator codes are the best way to do it.
If you’ve found this article helpful, and would like some more Roblox freebies, we have plenty more on offer. Be sure to check out our lists for Shindo Life codes, Anime Fighting Simulator codes, All Star Tower Defense codes, King Piece codes, and Blox Fruits codes.
here are the latest bee swarm simulator codes
- 5MFavorites – two days of double pollen (new! You need to be a member of the official group to claim)
- DarzethDoodads – free items and buffs
- FourYearFiesta – free items
- Thnxcyastoybox – free items and buffs
- WalmartToys – free boosts
- 500mil – free items
- 1MLikes – free buffs
- 10mMembers – free items
- MondoOutage – free rewards
- PlushFriday – free rewards
- Banned – one stubborn bee jelly and buff
- 1MLikes – boosts, buffs, and free stuff (you have to join the Bee Swarm Simulator club to use this)
- WordFactory – buff and one 7-pronged cog
- Millie – buff and one 7-pronged cog
- Troggles – buff and one 7-pronged cog
- Luther – buff and one 7-pronged cog
- CarmensAnDiego – buff and one 7-pronged cog
- Dysentery – buff and one 7-pronged cog
- Jumpstart – buff and one 7-pronged cog
- Mocito100T – stingers, gumdrops, coconuts, coconut field boost, and coconut field capacity
- RedMarket – pepper patch boost and pepper patch capacity
- Cubly – one bumble bee jelly, ten bitterberries, one micro-converter, capacity code
- 500mil – two stump field boost, three bamboo field boost, five field dice, five gumdrops, five jelly beans, five wealth clock, one hour conversion boost, science bear morph
- BeesBuzz123 – one cloud vial, 10 bitterberries, five gumdrops
- ClubBean – one magic bean, two pineapple patch boost
- ClubConverters – ten micro-converters
- Discord100k – marshmallow bee buff, three rose field boost, three pine tree forest boost, three spider field boost, three jelly beans, three gumdrops, three moon charms, three tickets
- GumdropsForScience – 15 gumdrops
- Marshmallow – marshmallow bee, one hour conversion boost
- SecretProfileCode – one ant pass, one shocked bee jelly
- Sure – 2,500 honey, three dandelion field boost, 30 minute conversion boost
- Teespring – one marshmallow bee, three bamboo field boost, three bamboo field winds
- Wax – five tickets, 5,000 honey
- Wink – five tickets, 5,000 honey, black bear morph, seven dandelion field boost
- Buzz – 5,000 honey
- Nectar – 5,000 honey
- 38217 – five tickets
- Bopmaster – five tickets
- Cog – five tickets
- Connoisseur – five tickets
- Crawlers – five tickets
- Roof – five tickets
what are bee swarm simulator codes?
Bee Swarm Simulator codes are gifts given out by the game’s developer. These often include buffs, honey, gumdrops, tickets, and basically any item that it’s possible to get in the game. They aren’t released at regular times, though, so keep an eye on our list if you don’t want to miss any new ones.
how do I redeem my codes?
To redeem your Bee Swarm Simulator codes, simply follow these instructions:
- Open Bee Swarm Simulator
- Tap on the cog symbol on the left of the screen
- Copy a Bee Swarm Simulator code from our list into the box
- Enjoy your rewards!
where do I get more bee swarm simulator codes?
The best places to find more codes is the official Discord and by following the developer on Twitter. You can also join the Bee Swarm Simulator Club if you want to use exclusive freebies like the 1MLikes code in our list. Either that or keep an eye on our list as we’ll update it anytime a new code drops.