Nature is beautiful, if not a little deadly, and the Hogwarts Legacy plants show just how true that statement is, though thanks to mandrakes, it’s also terribly screechy. Plants are a vital ingredient in the world of magic, as they’re frequent ingredients in a range of potions. Luckily, you can find them all over the place, and we’re here to tell you what ones are available.
To learn more about what Hogwarts Legacy potions you can brew, make sure you check out our guide. We also have plenty of other information to share through our Hogwarts Legacy houses, Hogwarts Legacy Dark Arts, Hogwarts Legacy spells, Hogwarts Legacy classes, and Hogwarts Legacy companions content.
Anyway, here’s what you need to know about Hogwarts Legacy plants.
What are Hogwarts Legacy plants?
Hogwarts Legacy plants are a crucial resource in the wizarding world, so you’d do well to remember to pick them up whenever you pass them on your travels.
What do I use Hogwarts Legacy plants for?
Besides being a vital ingredient for potions, you actually need to pick up some plants in order to upgrade your gear.
Can I grow Hogwarts Legacy plants?
Fortunately, you can! You have to either be in your herbology class or in the Room of Requirement to do so.
All of the Hogwarts Legacy plants.
Here’s a list of all the Hogwarts Legacy plants we know about.
- Dittany – an essential ingredient for healing potions
- Shrivelfigs – a flower that you can use in an attempt to reverse curses
- Mandrakes – you can use a seedling mandrake to knock your enemies out, though the screech of an adult mandrake is lethal
- A purple spiky mushroom – while we don’t know its official name, this plant is useful for both potions and gear upgrades
- Mallowsweet – we’re unclear as to how you can use mallowsweet in Hogwarts Legacy, but it’s a favourite among Centaurs
- Venomous Tentacula – this is a potion ingredient, one you ought to watch your fingers with
There you have it, everything you need to know about Hogwarts Legacy potions. However, we’ll update this guide with more information, including new plants, uses, and where to find them, as soon as the game releases. In the meantime, you can secure your copy with our Hogwarts Legacy pre-order guide.