No matter what demon you’re facing, it’s important to dive in with a strong team – and that’s where our Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains tier list comes in. Below, we highlight the best SSR characters in the game so you know exactly who to take into battle, as well as steps on how to perform a reroll if you don’t get the characters you want.
For some great goodies to help you out along the way, be sure to check out our list of all the new Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains codes. We’ve also got some fab freebies for other top mobile games, including our Genshin Impact codes, Honkai Star Rail codes, and Free Fire redeem codes.
Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains tier list
Here’s where all the characters currently rank in our TGBC tier list. Keep in mind that tier lists are subject to change and intended as a guideline only. So, if your favorite character isn’t an S-rank here, don’t worry – they can still kick some ghoul butt under the right circumstances.
Please note that some characters are not included in our tier list just yet. We’ll be sure to add them as soon as we’ve had the chance to test them out.
|Tier||Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains character|
|S||Ken Kaneki, Toka Kirishima, Shuu Tsukiyama|
|A||Rize Kamishiro, Juuzou Suzuya|
|B||Kotaro Amon, Kisho Arima, Kichimaru Washuu|
How do I perform a Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains reroll?
If you’re not happy with your early game pulls, you can perform a Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains tier list reroll. Unfortunately, the game doesn’t offer the option to log in with a guest account, so it takes a bit more effort than other gacha games. It also takes quite a long time due to the long tutorial.
To reroll in Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains, follow these steps:
- When you first launch the game, don’t sign in with Apple or your main Google account. Instead, create multiple Google accounts to use, or click ‘account log-in’ and create a Kamoe account
- Proceed through the introduction and tutorial (you can choose to skip cutscenes in the top-right corner)
- Get to 1-7 to unlock the recruit system
- As directed in-game, tap on the recruit icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- Hit the ‘recruit 10’ button to get your first ten characters
- After this you’re locked into a brief tutorial on how to train characters, then you have to continue in the main story before doing anything else
- Once you’ve finished chapter 1, head back to the main menu and claim the novice sign-in rewards
- Tap on the envelope icon on the top-right corner of your screen and choose a nickname
- In your mailbox, click ‘claim all’ to obtain any pre-registration and launch rewards
- Return to the main menu, then go to ‘recruit’ again
- Use all of your free currency to pull on the exclusive and regular banners
If you’re happy with your rolls, feel free to continue the game. However, if you didn’t get the characters you want, you need to start over and make a new account. Unfortunately, it takes seven days to delete your Kamoe account, so you need more than one email address to reroll quickly. In order to do this, you should:
- Exit and re-launch the game
- Log out of your account
- Log in with a different email address or create a new Kamoe account with a different email address
- Repeat the steps above
If you do want to delete your Kamoe account and don’t mind waiting seven days before starting again, you can follow these steps:
- In the game, go to the home screen
- Hit the cog icon to the top-left of the screen
- Go to the account tab
- Tap on the ‘user CTR’ button
- Choose the ‘delete account’ option
- Read the notice and type ‘request deletion’, then hit ‘delete’
Keep in mind that account deletion is permanent, and you can’t recover your data. So, while creating multiple email addresses or Kamoe accounts can be a pain, it actually works out pretty well, as you can always choose which one has the best rolls at the end.
That’s everything in our Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains tier list and reroll guide. For more exciting experiences to explore, check out our lists of the best anime games or the best mobile games overall.