With our Android transfer to iPhone guide, you can ensure you take all of your important information across to your new device, including contacts, apps, photos, and more. Luckily, it’s a straightforward process with few complications. Just be sure to read all the steps carefully.
If you’re making the leap to iOS, you might want to check out our how to delete albums on iPhone, how to delete apps on iPhone, and how to delete contacts on iPhone content to ensure you know how to free up space on your device. Or, if you want to fill your phone’s memory, our Spotify download, Disney Plus download, and Hulu download guides can help you out.
Anyway, onto everything you need to know about Android to iPhone transfers.
How do I perform an Android transfer to iPhone?
To transfer your data from an Android to an iPhone, you need to follow the steps below. This isn’t exactly the easiest process, so make sure to read the instructions diligently.
- Make sure your Android device is connected to Wi-Fi
- Start to set up your iPhone
- Go to apps and data on your iPhone
- Select move data from Android
- Open the move to iOS app on Android
- Wait for a code to come through on your iPhone
- Enter the code into your Android device
- Connect your iPhone to a temporary Wi-Fi network
- On your Android device, select the data you want to transfer
- Leave both devices as they transfer
- Once the loading bar finishes, tap ‘done’ on your Android
- Finally, you hit continue on your iPhone
There you have it, our guide on how to do an Android transfer to iPhone. If you want some games for your new device, our best mobile RPGs list has some great suggestions.