Great news for all you trainers out there, you can now add the Pokémon Go egg hatching widget to your iOS and Android devices. As the name suggests, this little widget centres on your eggs, showing you how far you have left to walk in order to hatch the creatures, something you previously could only do in-game. Better still, we also explain how to get the Pokémon Go buddy status widget, which allows you to keep track of how far you and your pal need to walk to earn some candy.
Anyway, onto what you need to know to use the Pokémon Go egg hatching widget.
How do I get the Pokémon Go egg hatching widget on iPhone or iPad?
If you want to add the tile on your iOS device, you need to:
- Press and hold down on an empty part of your home screen
- Tap the ‘+’ button in the top left corner
- Enter Pokémon Go
- Select either the buddy or egg widget
How do I add the Pokémon Go egg hatching widget on Android?
To add the Pokémon Go egg hatching widget on Android, you need to:
- Press and hold an empty part of your home screen
- Select widgets
- Scroll until you see the Pokémon Go widget you want
- Drag and place it where you want
There you have it, everything you need to know about the Pokémon Go egg hatching widget. For more monster-catching action, check out our picks for the best Pokémon games.