Everyone loves freebies, even star-trotting trailblazers. Luckily, there are plenty of Honkai Star Rail treasure chests offering goodies galore. With stellar jade, ascension materials, and more up for grabs, it’s a good idea to grab ’em all – so we’ve put together this Honkai Star Rail treasure map, featuring the locations of all the basic, bountiful, and precious chests you can find in the game.
After you’ve pinned down all the Honkai Star Rail treasure locations, be sure to snap up even more goodies with our Honkai Star Rail codes and Honkai Star Rail events guides. We’ve also got a Honkai Star Rail tier list and a Honkai Star Rail banner guide so you know who you should be saving for, along with builds for all playable Honkai Star Rail characters.
So, let’s take a peak inside those chests, as we dive into our Honkai Star Rail treasure guide.
What is Honkai Star Rail treasure?
Honkai Star Rail treasure chests are boxes full of goodies spread around the different worlds you visit in-game. There are a set amount of treasure chests in each location, and they don’t respawn after you collect them.
There are three different types of treasure chests that you can find while exploring the Honkai Star Rail map:
- Basic treasure
- Bountiful treasure
- Precious treasure
Treasure chests reward you with a variety of goodies, including stellar jade, ascension materials, and credits. The rewards they offer depend on their rarity, with basic treasure chests containing lower-grade items, and precious treasure chests containing top-notch stuff. Sometimes, precious treasure chests can even contain relics or light cones.
In addition to the rewards you get from the treasure chests, there are also heaps of achievements tied to opening a certain amount of chests in each world. Even if you’re not a completionist, those achievements are well worth aiming for, as they also give you a handful of stellar jade when you unlock them.
When exploring an area, you can check the treasure chest icon at the top-left corner of your main map to see how many treasures and Honkai Star Rail warp trotters are in the area, and how many of them you’ve collected.
However, the map doesn’t show you the exact treasure locations. So, if you’re struggling to find them all, check out our helpful Honkai Star Rail treasure maps below.
Honkai Star Rail treasure map
In this section, we point out all the Honkai Star Rail treasure locations in every area. To help you work out what each of the icons on the maps means, here’s a quick key:
Now, let’s take a look at all the different treasure locations.
Honkai Star Rail treasure locations – Herta Space Station
Here are all the treasure chests you can currently find aboard the Herta Space Station.
- Base zone – eight basic treasure, one bountiful treasure, one precious treasure
- Storage zone F1 – four basic treasure, three bountiful treasure
- Storage zone F2 – five basic treasure, two bountiful treasure, one precious treasure
- Supply zone F1 – two bountiful treasure
- Supply zone F2 – 11 basic treasure, one precious treasure
Honkai Star Rail treasure locations – Jarilo-VI
Here are all the treasure chests you can currently find on Jarilo-VI.
- Administrative district F1 – nine basic treasure
- Administrative district B1 – one basic treasure
- Outlying snow plains – two basic treasure, one precious treasure
- Backwater pass – seven basic treasure, five bountiful treasure, one precious treasure
- Corridor of fading echoes – eight basic treasure, one bountiful treasure, two precious treasure
- Everwinter hill – three basic treasure, two precious treasure
- Boulder town – seven basic treasure
- Great mine – 11 basic treasure, seven bountiful treasure, one precious treasure
- Rivet town F1 – eight basic treasure, two bountiful treasure, two precious treasure
- Robot settlement F1 – three basic treasure, two precious treasure
- Robot settlement F2 – four basic treasure, one bountiful treasure
- Silvermane guard restricted zone – seven basic treasure, five bountiful treasure
Honkai Star Rail treasure locations – Xianzhou: The Luofu
Here are all the treasure chests you can find in Xianzhou: The Luofu.
- Central starskiff haven – 11 basic treasure
- Cloud ford F1 – nine basic treasure, eight bountiful treasure, two precious treasure
- Cloud ford F2 – two basic treasure
- Stargazer navalia – nine basic treasure, seven bountiful treasure, four precious treasure
- Exalting sanctum – seven basic treasure
- Divination commissions F1 – two basic treasure, eight bountiful treasure
- Divination commission F2 – five basic treasure, ten bountiful treasure
And that’s all the Honkai Star Rail treasure locations we know of so far. For a different type of treasure, be sure to embrace your inner raccoon with our write-up on the Honkai Star Rail trash cans. Or, to explore even more Hoyo content, check out our Genshin Impact tier list, Genshin Impact codes, Genshin Impact banner, and Genshin Impact events guides.