Boo! Did we scare you? No? Well, perhaps some Roblox horror games will do the trick. If you’re one of those people who gets a thrill out of scares, it’s time to dive into the wondrous land of Roblox. There are many games on the creation platform across all genres, but nothing gets your adrenaline pumping quite like a horror title.
In this guide, we take a look at Roblox horror games specifically, explaining where to find them, and which ones offer the most frightening experience. Of course, there are many sub-genres within the horror category, and some are more likely to scare you than others. For example, certain people can’t handle the paranormal, others struggle with monsters, while serial killers prove scarier to the rest.
If you’re after some freebies, go and check out our Roblox promo codes, Tower Battle codes, Super Evolution codes, Heroes Online codes and Anime World codes guides. You could also look at our Survive the Killer codes list – if you fancy being the villain over the victim.
What are Roblox horror games?
Horror games are exactly what it says on the tin, tense experiences that offer frightening situations and scares. There are many of these titles on Roblox, some lean towards the paranormal, while others use real-life situations to induce fear.
How do you access Roblox horror games?
Accessing Roblox horror games is easier than surviving a horror movie. Just follow these steps:
- Access Roblox
- Go to discover in the top left of the screen
- Type horror into the search bar
- Now browse through the spooky games
What are the best Roblox horror games?
Of course, this depends on your personal preference, but, we’re here to share some of our recommendations for the best horror games on Roblox. So, strap in, and get ready for a spooky ride.
- Survive the Killer – this game puts you in the shoes of a killer, and offers a nice change from the traditional victim role.
- The Apartment – the objective here is simple – reach room 705. However, there are spooks and scares abound as you work your way through the building.
- Piggy Traitor Mode – many people like pigs, but you may feel different when they are chasing you with knives. If you want to know more about this game, check out our Roblox piggy guide.
- Horror Elevator – there’s a new threat on each floor. Nothing can prepare you for what comes next.
- The Haunted Imperial Hotel – fans of The Shining will get a kick out of this game. The haunted hotel is a horror cliché, but there’s a reason it remains a popular setting.
- Identity Fraud – There’s nothing quite like running through dark corridors and not knowing who’s real, who’s not, and who’s out to get you.
- Dead Silence – you may recognise the title as this game takes inspiration from the supernatural film of the same name. You investigate the disappearance of ventriloquist Mary Shaw – make sure you never scream.
- Stop it, Slender! – the game’s name gives it away, but this involves you escaping the infamous Slender Man – a well-known creepypasta that is the inspiration for many games and movies. If the tall being in the black suit is a horror icon to you, perhaps our Roblox Slender guide will be of interest.
And there you have it, our picks for the best Roblox horror games, go and look at our guide on the best Roblox games to see what else is out there. Alternatively, if you need a break from Roblox, go and check out our lists of the best Switch RPGs and the best mobile puzzle games around.